Chapter 1

(Ariana)

"I'm not gay," Ariana huffed, rolling her eyes as she tossed the last of the softballs into the bucket sitting between her teammate, Camila. The two freshman were the last on the field after a long hard practice, left to clean up all the equipment.

"All softball pl-" Camila started with a smile before being cut off.

"Don't," Ariana said in an annoyed tone, reaching for the bucket before turning back to the dugout.

"Ari," Camila yelled as she ran to catch up with her. "I'm sorry," she continued apologetically as she reached for the girl's shoulder."You know, I'm just fucking with you,"she said, shoving Ariana playfully and flashing a bright smile.

"I know, trust me, I'm used to it," Ariana replied, returning the smile as she reached to strip off the sweat-drenched cotton t-shirt that clung on her skin, leaving her top half in just a sports bra.

"I know you're straight. The whole team knows your straight, you've made it pretty clear," Camila said as she collapsed onto the bench in the dugout. "Don't worry, we still love you," she winked.

Ariana simply shook her head as she leaned against the chain-link fence, taking a long sip from her water bottle before moving the stream of liquid over her head to cool herself.

"But god damn is it a shame," Camila exasperated as she watched the water trickle over Ariana's defined abs.

"I hate you," Ariana teased, turning the bottle towards Camila and spraying her in the face.

"I love when you make me wet," Camila said as she brought the bottom of her shirt up to dry the water from her eyes.

"Bye Cam," Ariana laughed as she reached for her bag and walked around the fence and out of the dugout.

"I'll see you at team dinner tonight?" Camila shouted at Ariana as she began to walk away.

Ariana gave a quick smile and thumbs up before turning her back to the softball field and beginning the short walk back to her dorm.

--------

(Y/N)

"I am not gay," the petite brunette said quickly, sitting up in the bed that didn't belong to her while reaching for her bra.

"Ouch," Y/N pouted sarcastically before sitting up as well. "I don't know, that thing you let me do to you with my tongue a few minuets ago seemed pretty gay to me," she added in a sultry tone, now positioning her naked body behind the other seated brunette and resting her chin on her shoulder before leaving a soft kiss on her neck.

Y/N couldn't help but grin against the girl's skin as she felt her body relax beneath her lips as she left a trail of kisses up her neck. Her grin only grew wider when her ears were blessed with the sound of a moan escaping the mouth of....shit, what was her name again?

"What was that you were saying?" Y/N sassed proudly as she separated their bodies.

"Ugh, I really have to go," the girl replied, unable to suppress a smile she hopped off of Y/N's bed and began to dress herself. "But this was fun, Y/N. she added shyly, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Yeah it was...uh..." Y/N stammered, still unable to recall the brunette's name.

"Jade!" The girl finished for her, seeming a tiny bit offended.

"Right, Jade," Y/N grinned.

Jade's demeanor once again softened.

Y/N tended to have that affect on girls.