Telling Avalyn 😬

"I think it's time babe, we have to tell Avalyn"
Jayden: " Aii so how we finna tell her "
" i don't know. But we gotta be straight forward"
Jayden : "true"
"How about tonight when I come over?"
Jayden : " das a good idea"
Me and Jayden kept everything on the low. No one knows except for us but we have to tell Avalyn.

8:00 pm Friday night
Avalyn: "oh uh hey Samantha I didn't know you where coming over!"
"Avalyn me and Jayden have to talk to you"
Avalyn: "Why are you guys cuddled up like that?"
Jayden: " well it's because we're dating. We've been dating for a month by now"
Avalyn: " WHAT. NO. NO. YOU CANT DATE MY BROTHER! YOU EITHER BREAK UP WITH HIM OR OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!"
" what I'm not breaking up with him just because you told me to! I love him and that's final if u don't like that then leave get the hell out my life. If you're not happy with my decision I can care less"
Jayden: " Avalyn if you don't like us dating why set me and Samantha up. You where in on it with Kimmy"
Avalyn: "I didn't think you guys would date 😔. That's why I thought everyone would just think it was a one time thing but ig it's not🤷🏻‍♀️"
"If you don't like us being together I suggest you either deal with our discussion or live a life without me in it"
Avalyn: "I guess I'll have to deal it with it"