01

Steve / Alex = S/A

       S/A was walking home after a long day of work on the mine, they were really tired and just wished to go to their red beautiful bedsheets and sleep for 4 seconds, to then go to work again.

They were getting near their home, so they picked up their pace and started running, but immediately stopped when they started hearing a weird sound.

They looked at their left and saw a zombie eating a dead sheep, with blood in their mouth and hands.

The sight of the zombie holding something unrecognizable but that surely had a lot of blood in their green, stinky, hands made S/A feel a heat in their man/womanhood and before they knew, the were walking towards the zombie.

The zombie, that had his eyes focused on the open belly of the dead sheep, now turned to our little innocent S/A, who only felt their cheeks burn with the deep stare that the zombie was giving them.

The zombie got up on his feet and said:

"Hmmmm ohn?"

S/A who was until know silence observing the beautiful zombie, awnsered:

"Ahnnnnnn"

The zombie who before had a confused but hungry gaze, had now a lust gaze, but still hungry.

The zombie walked towards S/A and pushed him by the waist making S/A bump on his hard yet stinky chest.

S/A was short/tall but the zombie was tall/taller.

S/A started, not even noticing when, to think about how big would be the zombie's dick, and how would he moan to them.

"Ohn uhm hmmm?"

The zombie said making S/A snap out of their thoughts, and also blush furiously.

Seeing their blushing form, the zombie smirked and whispered on their ear, soon licking it.

"Hmm hmm ahn uhn?"

The zombie smacked his hand on their ass.

-

SHoULd I COnTinUEVVV???????

vote 👌 if 🥴 you 👯‍♀️ would 😏 like 😋 for 🤓 me 🤪 to 😏 continue 😃 this ☺️ history 🤬😱🤗!!!!!!!! yeyeyeye