♚ preview ♚

Maxx is a prince who sneaks away from his royal way of living every night to explore the castle. He realizes there is one place he cannot explore, the stars, and sneaks up onto the palace roof to gaze at them. There, he finds Cody, an undercover spy from an enemy kingdom disguised as a peasant. The two, having no idea of the other's royal status or motive, become secret friends and meet every night to look into space and form an unlikely friendship. Will their bond be strong enough to make Cody push aside his mission to assassinate the prince, or will Maxx find out the other male's true identity and rat him out?

"The prince ran down the hallway, holding the peasant's hand and pulling him along. Footsteps from around the corner made the blond stop and pull Cody into the closet which happened to be nearby, shutting the door softly. They both laughed quietly, but Maxx pressed a finger to his lips as he saw a shadow travel past the door. He held his breath as the shadow stopped, but then passed on. The two boys looked at one another with wide eyes that sparkling with amusement."

I hope you enjoy this Carziger royalty AU! Please respect that all ideas belong to me, and you should never steal from my ideas. If you find someone stealing, please report them to me. Thank you!