Realised

I ran my fingers through our photo. I wish everything could become normal again , where me and Omkara would play , make fun of each other and have lunch together. But looks like he is very much busy with his  girlfriend. I wish I could tell him how much I love him , I want to be in his arms forever but it will be just a dream which can never come true.

"Gauri , dinner is ready." Mom called me from the hall.

I kept the photo on the table and went towards the dinning table.

"So how are your study going?" asled my dad.

"Great dad " I replied.

The dinner was very quiet. Usually we have our dinner quietly because its a rule in our house, that never talk while having food.

After dinner I helped my mom with the utnsils.

"Gauri beta nowadays Omkara doesn't come. Is everything okay?" Maa asked.

I stopped working and looked at her , giving her a fake smile , "Yes mom everything is okay , he is just busy with his studies I guess." Though mom was not satisfied by my answer but stayed quiet and left from there.

I wish I could tell you mom that the Omkara which we knew is not the same anymore. He doesn't now have time for his bestfriend. He forgot me.

I quickly went inside my room and again looked at the photo when suddenly I heard the ringtone of my phone.

It was him.

"Hey" I heard his husky voice in the call.

"Hey Omkara. What happened?" I asked him trying not to sound rude.

"Can't I call my best friend?" He said little surprised by my question. "Best Friend" Oh finally he got some time for his "BEST FRIEND."

"Acha I wanted to ask if you can come with me tomorrow for shopping" He asked more like requesting. I couldn't deny his request so I had to accept.

"Sure but what do you wanna buy?" I asked him.

"Oh some gift as its Ridhima's burthday coming soon so yeah" he casually said.

My face fell hearing "her" name. He remembered her birthday but not mine. No doubt he has completely changed.

"F..fine"

He cuts the call. Tear flowed down from my eyes.

Sun rays hits me hard making me to get up from my bed. I quickly went to shower.

My phone started ring. "Hello , Ri are you ready?" Omkara asked me.

"Yeah am" I said sadly remembering our conversation.

There he horned the car telling me to come down. I quickly went down and sat on the seat.

"Hey Ri" Om greeted.

"Hey" I gave him a smile. He looked damn good in red Tshirt with black pants.

"Now if you're done checking me out so can u suggest some places?" He smirked at me.

I looked here and there getting embarrased.

"Oh please haan stop flying" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah" he chuckled.

"So tell me about ridhima's likes and dislikes" I asked changing the topic

"Well I don't know much about her but she likes Sandals , dresses and perfumes"

"Its shocking , you are her boyfriend and you don't even know her likes and dislikes"