Ch. 1

High-school was were you spent your best times. Being a top 1A student in UA and being blessed by the quirk of wind. You enjoyed every moment of it, every moment down to the second. It felt like such a short amount of time. Although you graduated UA over 2 years ago, it still crosses your mind regularly. It made you strong, confident, smart but there's no point praising all that now. You never thought that you would've ended up in the grasp of 3 boys you were most closest too even with all these abilities. You didn't now how they did it, after all these boys were masterminds. They left UA and joined the league of villains. Its not like you anticipated and begged to be dragged here, for a matter of fact you didn't have a fucking choice. It was all thrown away for their entertainment. 

"Patience Kacchan, Y/N may still be asleep.." 

You couldn't open your eyes, your eyelids weighing as much as a ton. Where were you? You felt weak and dizzy. You were confused, you couldn't even remember a single thing. The energy you had left was barely enough to breath, your chest struggled as you slumped forward. A tight burn on your wrist grew like snakes, circling their prey. Ropes. 

"She's waking up,"

A voice mumbled in a bland, tired tone. It was deathly familiar. Although you wanted to believe this was some kind if twisted dream, it wasn't the case. You picked at the last drops of energy to open your eyes, your head still ringing. A bright light shone on your dizzy eyes as your breathing lightened up. Your eyes adjusted to the blinding illumination, you felt sloppy and intoxicated with something much more powerful than a few beers. 3 Varied figures stood before you, until it all hit you. You've been kidnapped. A low, growlful giggle gnawed at your ears from one of the 3. You tugged your arms hoping for release, nothing, your legs? Nothing except the rubbing of rough material on your skin. You were tied down like a dog to a chair, the ropes burning your skin. Your vision and thoughts still dizzy and drunken. 

"W-Where am I-" You spat, your words being barely understandable and very slurred. You practically felt dead, incapable of anything whatsoever. You twitch your E/C orbs at the dark figures, towering over you. You hung your head down, there was no point in pleading. You were obviously drugged and unable to even move a muscle. 

"Maybe those drugs were too strong.." That voice. You recognised it so much, you've heard it over and over. You couldn't put your finger on it though. You raised your head, adjusting to the drunkness of your conscience. As you squinted your eyes you started to make the detailed outline of each of the figures. Two tall males, one with dangerously spiked hair the other straight  and unoriginal. And in the centre of these two devils, an average sized, messy haired boy. Your eyes widened to the point they were about to roll out and hit the floor.

 "Deku..?" Your voice quivered, staring at the centre mastermind. "Y/N, long time no see.." The familiar voice of the once known flustered boy. His voice was smooth and slightly lower than before. The bitter response slapped you in the face, sending you into pure reality. "You aren't going to greet us too bitch?" A snappy voice growled at you through the radiance of white light. You didn't even have time to analyse him, you immediately knew that raspy voice to be Bakugo. With your conclusions the last person only had to be Todoroki. These 3 were your closest and most trusted friends? What where they doing? "L-Let me go! I-i don-t want to hu-rt you gu-s" Your once again slurred mouth spoke. They simultaneously, a pungent evil laugh arose from each of them. Deku leaned close to your face, his dark bags under his eyes signalled his lack of sleep and his fatigue. His large green eyes shined extravagantly, what a waste fluttered infront of your face. His messy green hair poofed and waved around with every movement that his head made. Freckles painted his face unevenly  as he reached out to cup your cheek. His eyes died down as he stared at you coldly, "You can't leave, your ours now.." They've changed to a different mind a different intention. You flapped your face away from him, what do you do? He stood, sadistically smiling down at you. He wore a white dress shirt decorated with a silky black vest and tie. The scars on his arm had doubled since you last saw the childish boy. He was now a man, one you couldn't beat.

You looked up at the angry blonde, arms crossed hungrily looking you up and down. His hair was still upright and sharply spiked, his red pupils grew thin as they fixated on yours. He lifted his chin slightly, smirking his fangs. His red undershirt and black coat were hard to see since he was further back then the others. His shirt buttoned down subtly without a tie to support his dress sense. Even though it was a completely unrelated topic.. Lastly, Todoroki. The silent, strong boy. Who would've thought he would've ended up like Endeavour, his least favourite person? His hair was the same as from high-school, the half red-white with messy strands covering up his eyes. He wore a black undershirt with a red coat and tight black tie. You glared at them with shocked eyes, what were they planning? 

"Please!" You pleaded, tears gathering in your eyes as you shook in the rusted chair. They looked down on you in pity, smiling at your genuine pain and fear. Deku bent down to your level, he used a glacial look on you while pinching your chin upwards. "As I said Y/N, you can't leave, might swell get comfortable" He pulled a cute smile on you as he watched the tears trickle down your dusted cheeks. You were here shaking with terror, even though you would have trusted these ex-friends with your own life before. What the fuck happened to the boys I knew before? "Your a psycho!" You screamed out of wrath, rattling the chair around as you saw the emotion wipe off their face. 

What do they have in plan for Y/N?

First chapter whoo, hope you guys enjoyed it! Should I continue? :) Thanks for all the love! Comment below what you would like to see happen!