Chapter 1: How It All Sarted

Fiona's POV

Hi, my name is Fiona Willis. I'm a very unusual girl (at least, that's what people say) and weird stuff always happen to me but this time, something unbelievably weird happened. So sit down and relax (you should probably grab some popcorn, drinks and a cozy blanket while you're at it) as I'll tell you the story of how I met the popular British boy band One Direction and ended up marrying one of them.

Once upon a time, I was seventeen years old and was hooked on the TV show "Meet Your Idol!" I literally could not stop watching it. It came on every Wednesday at eight, and as soon as my alarm went off I would stop everything and jump in front of the TV. Meet Your Idol! was about real people meeting their idols, they got to spend the whole day with them and the whole thing is filmed. To win a chance to be in an episode you go on the website, fill out a form, and then wait for their e-mail. If you recieve one, it means you've been chosen to meet the celebrity you wanted to meet. Best thing is that you choose what you want to do, so your 'dream date' with your idol comes true!

I watch, jealous, as I watch a girl with Justin Bieber on the screen, smiling and explaining her day at a fair with him and yelling on TV to sign up now.

My friend Sierra was sitting on my bed, watching intently. When the program finished and Big Bang Theory came on instead, she threw my stuffed Giraffe across the room. Surprised, I picked it up and glared at her. "The Hell was that for?"

She grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, I got an idea and I was really excited for a moment. I was thinking; Maybe we should sign up!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Are you serious? We obviously wouldn't win, Sierra. We only have one chance of winning. And that's really not a lot, because thousands of girls sign up every single day!" I added.

She rolled her eyes as well and stood up. "Come on, dream a little! What if we actually won? I would die!"

"Me too, Sierra but we won't. I know we won't."

She scrunched her nose. "Okay fine, maybe we wont win. But we should still sign up, just for fun. And if it actually works, then you'll love me forever and regret having said what you said to me."

"Okay, whatever." I said. She brightened and grabbed my laptop. I sat on the bed and we laughed as we signed up separately, both of us requesting to meet One Direction.

............................................................

NEXT DAY

............................................................

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I was extremely tired but I had to finish a project for Tuesday so I forced myself to get out of bed and clean up. I quickly got dressed, did my hair and makeup, I went in the kitchen to eat. I was eating my cereal when someone rang the doorbell.

Rolling my eyes, I slowly walked over there, hoping the person was an impatient kid and would leave. But all the person did was ring the door bell over and over again. The person was impatient, but did not have the kind of impatience I wish he had.

When I opened the door, I immediatly took back what I was thinking. The animator of Meet Your Idol! was at my door. Meaning that I was going to meet One Direction. Meaning that ONE DIRECTION WAS BEHIND HIM!

I squealed and jumped excitedly. I probably looked crazy, but I didn't care, even if his crews were filming me. It was the kind of reaction everyone had, usually.

He chuckled and said, "ready to meet One Freaking Direction?"

"Hell, freaking yeah!" I said, imitating him and laughed.

I looked behind him and saw a limo, the doors were opening and I saw that Harry came out first. He turned around and froze for a second, checking me out. He quickly composed himself and smiling, he waved. I blushed, Harry Styles was checking me out? Smiling wildly, I waved back. I ran inside the house to let out a tiny yell (which I assumed-hoped was tiny) and compose myself. I went back to the door and watched the boys walk up to me. They were all talking and laughing with each other. They reached the house and I told them to come in, along with the animator and his crews who were still filming everything.

"So what are you planning on doing with the boys today?" The animator asked, smiling at me. I looked at the boys who were standing beside him. They were all smiling at me politely. Then, I looked at Niall and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.