2 - First & Last Love (Dubchaeng)

There was once a girl who suffered from cancer... a cancer that can't be treated. She was 20 years old and she could die anytime.

All her life, she was stuck in her house being taken cared by her mother. She never went outside but she was sick of staying home and wanted to go out for once.

" Mom... I want to go out "

" Why ?? Hyunnie You are sick baby "

" But Mom.. I want "

So she asked her mother and Mrs.Kim
gave her permission.

" OK, my lovely you can "

It was the beginning to touch with love as the first time for her

••••••

Dahyun's pov

I walked down my block and found a lot of stores. When I passed a CD store and looked through the front door for a second as I walked.

I stopped and went back to look into the store. Suddenly, I saw a cute girl about my age and I knew it was love at first sight.

I opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her. She walked closer and closer until I was finally at the front desk where the cute girl sat.

That cute girl looked up and asked "Can I help you?"

She smiled to me. It was the most beautiful smile I has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there. I
lover her dimples .

"Uh... Yeah... Umm... I would like to
buy a CD." I said

I picked one out and gave her money for it.

"Would you like me to wrap it for you?" she asked, smiling her cute smile again. I nodded and she went to the back.

She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to me .

" Miss ! Can I know you're name "

" I'm Son Chaeyoung , You can call me
Chaeng such as my friend "

" Yes ! I'm Kim Dahyun , you can call me Hyunnie "

" Yes ! Now we are friends "

" Thanks you ! Chae... Chaeng "

" Ahhh.. yes. thank you too Hyunnie "

" Bye "

" Oh wait ! Can I ask you "

" Of course what about of mine "

" Why your face look so pale "

" Umm.. Cuz of my white skins
haha .. Bye.. "

I took CD and walked out of the store. I went home and from then on, I went to that store everyday and bought a CD, and she wrapped it for her. I took the CD home and put it in my closet.

I was still too shy to ask her out and she really wanted to but she couldn't. My mother found out about this and told me to just ask her.

Than, We became close friends
So the next day, I took all my courage and went to the store. I bought a CD like I did everyday and once again she went to the back of the store and came back with it wrapped. She took it and when she wasn't looking, I left my phone number on the desk and ran out... !!!

••••••

RRRRRING!!!

Hyunnie mother picked up the phone and said,

"Hello?"

It was the girl!!! She asked for Hyunnie and the mother started to cry and said,

"You don't know? She passed away yesterday... "

" Really ! Humm.. I'm so sad for this new Aunty, are you OK "

" Yes.... I'm fine "

"The line was quiet except for the cries of Hyunnie 's mother.

••••••

Later in the day. The mother went into Hyunnie 's room because she wanted to remember her lovely daughter .

She thought she would start by looking at his clothes. So she opened the closet. She was face to face with piles and piles and piles of unopened CDs. She was surprised to find all those CDs and she picked one up and sat down on the bed and she started to open one.

Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper. The mother picked it up and started to read it.

It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Chaeng

The mother opened another CD...

Again there was a piece of paper.

It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Chaeng

Love is... when you've had a huge fight but then decide to put aside your egos, hold hands and say, "I Love You"

💔 THE END 💔

Thanks for Reading 🍒
Have A Nice Day 🌅

Sorry for sad ending 😢