Chapter 3, the Accident, The Hero, And Starbucks Coffee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The elevator stopped on the floor and we got off and walked to the Studio. "So I think this is the right place." I said to the boys.

The room was smaller than the lobby but just as beautiful. This room had a completly differant look to it. The walls were paint spattered with oranges, greens, blues, and yellows. The carpet was a hot pink color. A couch that looked like a piano sat in a corner with a side table next to it.

On the other side was a popcorn machine and a chocolate fountian. A tray of food sat next to it. Strawberries, Marshmellows, Rice Krispie treats, and coconut macraroons sat on it. A cup held some sticks so you wouldn't have to get the chocalate on your fingers.

"WOAH!!!!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!" Liam said moving around everyone so he could go crazy with the fountian.

"He does that everytime he sees one of those things" Harry told me. I heard the door open. In the doorway stood a lovly girl,

She was tall with freckles across her nose and her brown hair was down to her waist and curly like Harry's. She had on a fluffy white sundress with a big yellow belt. In her hand she held 2 starbuck trays. Her purse was hanging from her elbow.

"Hey Beautiful" Harry said winking at her. She gave him a face.

"Hazz you know I love somebody else I mean let's just face it, your no Liam Payne" she shot back.

"You just got burned like a pieace of toast lad" Niall said to Harry. He had popcorn in his hand and stuffed another hand full in his mouth.

 "Hey Babe" Liam said walking back over to the group licking the chocolate off his fingers.

"Hi Sweetie" She said handing him a starbucks. Liam took a swig.

"ummmmmm..so good!!, thanks Kelsey!!" He said back to her.

 "Oh yeah this is Audrey" Liam said pointing to me. "She is our 'guide' today but I think we should hang out with her more don't you agree Boys?"

"Yeah sure!!" they all said.

" I'm Kelsey, nice to meet you" She said still standing next to Liam.

"Cool Braclet" I told her.

Her braclet had Nemo and all of the other charecters on it. "Oh thanks, Liam had it made for me and he got one with the toy story people on it!, Show her" He stuck out his arm to show me his braclet. it was a wrist band. While Kelsey's was a charm bracelet.

"Awesome" i said.

"So I guess we are just supposed to chill until the record guy gets here and record us" Zayn said while taking a seat on the couch.

"Here Zayn get your Starbucks, I was nice emough to get you one even though you never talk to me anymore" She said handing a coffee to Zayn.

"Vas' Happenin" Zayn replied winking.

'Whatever" she said back to him. "Harry stop it!!!!!" She yelled at him I turned to see Harry doing a hand stand...or trying to.

"You act like my Mum" Harry mummbled back at her.

"Call me Mummy Direction then" she snapped back. I laughed at the joke.

"So your Audrey right" The girl said to me as we took a seat on the piano styled couch .

"Yeah that's right" I replied.

"You are so pretty" she told me. I smiled.

"Thanks, not many people tell me that"