VR Laser Hair Removal

Laser technology has added us a better, safe, and long-lasting manner to dispose of unwanted hair from any a part of the frame, leaving pores and skin feeling easy and healthful. Our crew of licensed laser technicians and expert estheticians has been effectively educated to make every client experience cozy and assured that we will deliver them precisely what they want. Our FDA-accredited lasers and proprietary procedures have all been tailored to cater to the desires of each client's man or woman skin and hair sorts. At VR Aesthetics, we offer our sufferers nothing less than the simplest answer for permanent hair discount.

Because we positioned our awareness on laser hair removal, we are completely dedicated to supplying the first-class laser hair elimination carrier that every customer deserves. We delight in our use of modern-day gadget and generation, our expert and compassionate body of workers, and our heat and handy surroundings—ensuring every patron of top-great consequences and remarkably notable enjoy so one can in the end hold them satisfied.

All laser hair removal remedy programs that we provide comes with a 2-yr hair-loose guarantee-this is how confident we're about our offerings. Our group of estheticians are all licensed, certified, and professionally educated on their fields of specialization. Our cutting-edge laser generation is FDA accepted and all applicable equipment used are ran by properly-skilled estheticians. We provide unfastened, no-obligation consultations and offer charge and financing options with a view to suit every purchaser's finances.

To make an appointment with our revolutionary group of physicians and estheticians at VR Aesthetics, please name our office at (347) 312-3423. You may additionally schedule an appointment on line and our New Patient Coordinator gets to you inside 24 hours to arrange your go to.

 You may additionally schedule an appointment on line and our New Patient Coordinator gets to you inside 24 hours to arrange your go to