writing.

[edit: so apparently i was bumped down from third? :( it was great while it lasted!

the beautiful hallways lit up with the smiles of the students and professors as all was well for once. draco had been part of the commotion for a while
before slipping away. he found himself walking down a narrow hallway that seemed as if no one had been through it in years. an assortment of classrooms and random door lined the beautiful walls. while in mid thought, draco heard a loud thump and a female muttering which was shortly followed by faint cries. without missing a beat, he grabbed his wand and headed into the room where a small blonde girl laid holding her head. normally he would laugh but she seemed truly hurt and frowned, sticking his hand out to help her up. the smaller girl looked up at his big hand to reveal her soft features. draco spoke softly as he moved down and scooped up the girl. "hello, luna. are you alright?" his voice echoed a bit off the walls as he placed her on his chest, holding her as if she was a bride. "greetings, draco! oh yes, i'm wonderful! i was writing and went to get something when i fell." her words prompted draco to ask the following question. "would it help if i got rid of the pain?" luna nodded quickly and smiled brightly at him. draco took this chance and pressed his lips to her soft ones. he had missed her a lot, it was worth it if they got in trouble.