Teardrops On My Guitar

Hey all! This is my first songfic, so no flames please! Disclaimer: I do not own this song or pokemon. My apologies if Drew is a bit OOC.

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see

That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be

May couldn't stand it. She just couldn't. She couldn't even stand to be be around Drew because all he talked about was her. That girl. She didn't even know who that girl was.

I'll bet she's beautiful

That girl he talks about

And she's got everything that I have to live without

May buried her face in her duvet as she sobbed bitterly, crying her eyes out. That girl was definitely so much better than her. More beautiful. More talented. More everything. Oh, how May wished she was that girl. Of all her years of knowing Drew, she had become his best friend. But their relationship didn't go further than friendship. It was late at night but she grabbed her guitar and began to sing.

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's just so funny

That I can't even see

Anyone when he's with me

It was true. May couldn't get enough of him. Those mesmerizing emerald eyes, that sly smirk, his occasional sweet smile, his glossy chartreuse locks. She had fallen for him, hard.

He says he's so in love

He's finally got it right

I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

May was hopelessly in love with Drew.he was all she could think of. Sadly, he didn't return her love. Sure he had given her roses. But he had also stolen her heart and smashed it to smithereens by being in love with another girl. May would never be able to get over him, the shattered remains of her heart would never be able to become whole again.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

He's the song, in the car, I keep singing don't know why I do

May was crying, strumming her guitar with all her heart right now and choking up as she sang the words of the song. Her brunette locks were tangled and messed up and her eyes were red. Why, oh why did fate have to be so merciless?

Drew walks by me

Can he tell that I can't breathe?