Part 1

Yosafire lives in the grey village, along with her best friends Rawberry. Froze, and Macarona. Life was alright in the village. Everyone was -for the most part- happy and everyone lived in peace.
Yosafire was at school one day, waiting with her friends for class to end.  Yosafire sighed, "SO long...class is so long...". Rawberry and Macarona both agreed, and Froze just slowly shook her head. After a few minutes, class ended and everyone started flooding out of the classroom.
Yosafire chanted "HOME TIME HOME TIME" until Froze yelled at her to be quiet.
"Come on Macarona, lets go to my house and eat dinner!! Raspbel is cooking!!!" Rawberry said as she dragged Macarona -who was quietly sobbing, due to the fact that Rawberry likes to eat bugs- out of the classroom, leaving Yosaf and Froze behind.
"So Froze.... Wanna come over? I can make us something! Please please!".
"All you ever have at your house is apple, Yosafire... i'll pass. Bye" Froze responded and then turned to leave.
Yosafire signed loudly, hoping it would make Froze feel bad and give in, but it didn't work. Froze was gone. Yosaf packed up and made her way to the door. Lowrie, their teacher, told Yosafire to have a nice night before following her out.