𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 - 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

Tonight I sit alone in my (Y/H) common area, thinking about why I didn't take the chance of going to Ron's home with Harry and 'Moine over Christmas

Tonight I sit alone in my (Y/H) common area, thinking about why I didn't take the chance of going to Ron's home with Harry and 'Moine over Christmas. It's been lonely and the silence is too loud for me to stand. I've been tapping this pen for ten minutes by now. The time is passing excruciatingly slowly and my mind isn't weary.

Knock knock

"Y/n, I'm leaving Hogwarts. Father told me to bring you along." Ugh, Malfoy. His voice irritates me and my mother has called torture upon me to go with him to the Malfoy Manor.

"Fine, I'll be ready to leave in ten minutes."

"Then stop clicking that pen and hurry it up. I'm making it five minutes." I hate Malfoy.

As I'm packing I hear his shoes tapping on the common room floor. Annoying. "Okay, Draco. I'm ready to go". He scoffed, "took you long enough." I roll my eyes and sigh. It took me at least seven minutes. We walk to the Express and board. I sit as far away from him in the farthest booth. Of course, he sits next to me. 'This immature 18 year old brat.'

"Could you buzz off, fly?" I ask him, "it's a bit annoying when you sit next to me when I try to sit farthest away from you."

"Whatever, you're just bothered because you're friends with the Filthy Three." His face gave out a tiny smirk...Ugh I love that smirk. I pull out a Potions book and study until we arrive at the destination.

"Get up, lazy. It's time to go to to the house." He bitterly says. 'You call that a house? More like a castle.' Of course, his father is home and nobody else is to be seen. Draco's mother must've went to the Diagon Alley. "Your room will be shown to you by Draco." Lucius says.

We walk upstairs and he opens the door to my room, it gives a lonely feeling to it. "Thanks" I bitterly spit out. "My bedroom is over there, next to my father's." He points down the hallway to the other side. "Ok."

The moon shined onto the lake as fast as the suns reflection did. Sometimes I like the moon, like tonight. I enjoy it. I get ready for bed like always but my occasional.. urge came, especially when I'm at the Malfoy manor with Draco. This urge isn't an urge to crave sweets, no no. It's more bitter, yet pleasurable. Quietly, I move to my bed hoping nobody will come in as I remove my laced underwear from in between my legs. I haven't brought anything with me so I'd have to use my hands. I lay on top of the big mattress and play with my clit, softly but intensely. I have to not make noise, so I bite my lip. As I get warmer and wetter I slide my middle finger inside and pleasure myself.

Draco must've walked in and saw me, because next thing I know he's grabbing my breasts and getting on top of me. I've only dreamed of this. His lips meet mine in a rush, with his tongue dancing with mine. My pleasuring hand was replaced with his, first was one finger, then two. As we kiss his hand moves faster and I moan into his mouth, making him bite my lip and smirk. His breath gets heavier as well as mine, he feels so good I can't but help make noise.

"Shhhh, you don't want to wake my parents, would you? Then you can't have any pleasure at all. Worse, me teasing you through your skirt as I watch you wiggle under my touch" My voice gets quieter as he whispers his dreams into my ear.. "You're a fucking slut for me. Look at you, wanting me to do more than use my hand to play with you... you're very fucking bad." I nod. I am a slut for him. And I liked it. His touch makes me even more wet than before. His lips smash into mine again, more rough than ever before, his hand pulls away from my heat and he flips me over so I'm on top.

His hands suddenly grab my waist tightly and pushes my heat against his member that was becoming hard in his pajama bottoms. I catch up with him and create friction that was oh, so good to feel for both him and I. He grunts more than a few times as we both knock our heads back in pleasure. "Draco, please.... I need you. Ffuck I need you" I moan out, as I lean in closer to his ear. "I want your dick inside my tight pussy and you to fuck me until I can't walk" his hands wander away from my waist and to my breasts again, taking off my shirt. His hands roam my body as he leaves kisses on my collarbone. I move from on top of him and lie in between his legs to take off his pajama bottoms. I play with the top of his bottoms as I slowly pull them down to reveal his member. He's rock hard underneath. "Fucking hell (Y/n) just blow me already" he grunts under his breath. I smirk as I think of something to get back at him for getting so bitter at me. I brush my lips across his tip, and lick a bit. He grunts. I then tease him by only sucking on his tip. He's getting tired of this. Suddenly he grabs the sides of my head and thrusts himself into my mouth, having me deepthroat him. He fucks my throat as if I was a toy, but I liked it. It was a huge turn on.

"This is what happens when you wanna tease me, y/n."

He stops and tells me to open my legs. He grabs my waist as I lie in my back and slowly enters my core. I bite my lip to keep me from moaning. His dick is so fucking hard... it feels so good. He starts to fuck me harder and harder. I moan quietly and throw my head back in pleasure. "Draco.. harder" his hands grip harder onto my waist and starts to fuck me as hard as he can. I moan louder, but one of his hands cover my mouth. His breaths are so loud now, and so are mine. His grunts are more constant as he looks at me, seeing my eyes glisten and my eyebrows making me look like I'm about to cry from so much pleasure I'm having. "Fuck y/n.. you're so fucking tight.. I'm gonna cum.."

He pulls away from me as I sit up and start to wrap my lips around his member as swirl my tongue around him. I deepthroat him as far as I could, taking all of him in. His release is warm and I can feel it going down my throat.

As we move away from each other we pant and try to calm down.

"Fuck, Draco I didn't think you were thinking about me like that too."

"Well, DONT tell anybody. Alright?"

I laugh, "fine."

He looks at me "You wanna..."

I look into his eyes, "wanna be your?"

He sighs, "yeah."

I smile, "hell yeah"

~~~

Its not much but its something as of right now since my other book was deleted 😭