The Art Project

A/N : smutty stuff and fluff get your dirty minds ready

Bakugos POV
Today I was was in a group with half and half , sh*tty hair, and Deku for this stupid art Project. "k-kacchan, today's our day to do it todoroki and kirishima did it yesterday" Deku sputters. He's so cute.

With a sexy grin I pick him up and throw him onto the bed getting on of him. "Kacchan not here, not now" I says whispering. I look at him frowning a bit. "okay but just know that you might feel pain tonight" I grab his cock, he's hard. He's soft, moans always turn me on. " Kacchan s-stop Please,it hurt" he moans arching him back a bit.

I sigh getting off him and walking to the tub turning on the hot water. "well, I'm going to take a hot,steaming bath to help my boner" I laugh "wanna join , my deku". He nods without saying a word. When he walks to be I'm already taking my clothes off.
                                  *Time Skip*
I look at his naked form  "what is it deku don't want me to see you naked, please I've fucked you way to much I know what that little dick of yours looks like" I laugh staring right at his little red face.

"Kacchan why are you do mean to me" he sputters. I grab him pulling him closer to me grabbing his ass and activating my quirk burning his ass a bit. He practically screams I have to grab his cock to calm him down. "Deku shut up or your mom will hear us!"
                                 *Time skip beside I'm lazy*

He falls asleep on me as the rain falls on the roof. I stare at his green locks shine in the darkness and I wonder what it will be like to lose him.

————————————————————————
                         "I didn't know that that was going to happen"
——————————————————————-

A/N stay tuned bitches