the weirdness

You wake up in your bed and check it for any girls. Luckily no girls picked your lock. That's when you noticed your door was smashed inwards.

You "fuck forgot about the little koneko." You then checked your phone for the time. But you saw three new notifications. They were pictures of three girls you had saved and made your servants.

(Sorry had to change it abit two pics got flaged

(Sorry had to change it abit two pics got flaged.)

Y

ou "I hate mateing season red."

Ragnarok "I know buddy I know the ones you mark always when you hit it. By the way how old are you this year?"

You "17 why do you ask?"

Ragnarok "just becareful you are at the age of breeding."

You "what does that mean red?"

Ragnarok "it means you can now have kids, but only if you cum in them three times in a row." Little did you know someone was watching you though your window. And that someone wad what appears to be a little girl. But she is none other than orphis her self.

Orphis "no worries my mate soon we will be married

Orphis "no worries my mate soon we will be married."

You "oh shit I gonna be late red why didn't you wake me?" You didn't get a answer as you ran out the door in your uniform ready for school. You got halfway there when you ran face first into someone.

You "sorry so sorry ma'am." You look up just to see a smiling aika. "Aika why aren't you in School yet?" You then touch her leg by addiction.

Aika "because it is Saturday so no school." Your eyes turn in your dragon eyes as the skin contact is full  the you suddenly garb her hand a d dragged her almost to a love hotel.

Aika "what are you doing? Wait are takeing me up on my offer?" She says the last part as you reach it and get a room for the night.

(Text in these <> is when you are in heat mode.)

Lemon time

As you got to the room you opened the door and threw her on the bed not rough.

You <get undressed now I need this aika.>

Aika "ok why?"

You <just do it or I will.>

Aika "yes sir daddy sir." (Yeah I'm making her very submissive. So enjoy.)

You <good now you will make a good mate.> it was at this moment you were stripping your self. once you two were naked you leaned in to tell her next orders. <lay down and prepare for it bitch.> she did so and then you trusted in her with all your might causing to scream at the top of her lungs in pain.

Aika "easy it is my first time y/n. So go slow please."

You <sorry one speed only. That is god speed.> you then started to fuck for twenty minutes until she started calling you master.

Aika "please master feed you dirty whore some more I've been a bad girl please punish me more. Fuck me like the whore I am master." You withdrew your self from her pussy just to filp her over on her stomach.

You <prepare for an ass rapping my whore.>

Aika "yes master." You then trusted in her tight ass as if you had no limits and fucked her until you came three hours later.

You <now to seal it.> you bit down on her shoulder hard to draw blood. When you pulled away your mark appeared on her and healed your bite. You then passed out of exhaustion.

(One girl down. Orphis is next. Who's after her you decide.)

Rias

Koneko

Asia

Xenovia

Irina

Kurako

Raval

Sona