•Don't Change•

"MOM!?"
"Yes hun?"
"Did you pack my Sketchbooks!?"
"Yes of course!"
"Thanks!"
                                     •••
Hey sorry forgot to Introduce myself..my name is Candyce I am 16 years old..I know I sound kinda lame and boring..but trust me this story I am about to tell you can make you rethink life!
Okay well maybe not that deep..let's just say.. 3 people falling in love with the same man..can be dramatic, heartbreaking and just plain..FUNNY! Like they say "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", But well in this case it's Brooklyn, New York. A whole lotta shit can start so sit back relax and enjoy the show!

"Hey mom I think I packed everything!" I said excitedly.
"Oh yay!, my baby is finally going to college!"
"Yeah!" I said.
"I just can't believe that ever since I've seen you on that stage with that gown and hat on grinning ear to ear with that precious diploma in your hand, I just knew my baby is gonna be such a successful woman!"

My mom can be such a dramatic parent, but hey she's completely right!

"Well thanks mom!, but I have to leave like right now if I want a presentable dorm room!" I said while packing up the last heavy box.
"Okay okay" mom said. Ugh I'm gonna miss you so much!" Mom said admittedly as she hugged me.
"I love you...don't ever make anyone change you mind."
"Thanks mom." I said rushing to go.
"Oh!, and HEY. Don't change" she said starting to shed tears.

I nodded not knowing anything to say. That was one of the wisest things my mom ever said to me. That was the last thing. She ever said to me. Every single day I regret what I did.. August 13, 2011.