***HUGE FILM/TV NEWS***

Hey, friends!

Long time, no talk! I hope you're all doing super! I have some really cool news that I'm so excited to share with you! My publisher, Swoon Reads, has announced that they're partnering with A+E Studios to develop some of their books into films, TV shows, Netflix series, etc! So yes, that means that there is a chance that The Supervillain and Me could one day come to a screen near you!!! (Excuse me while I hyperventilate!)

I think it goes without saying that I would absolutely die if that were to happen! The Swoon Reads/A+E deal is structured in a way so that the production company will have exclusive access to all the Swoon Reads books for the next 2 years. Adapting a book for screen is a very lengthy process, so if (fingers crossed) TSAM were chosen, I might not find out about it for a year or two—or three! I have absolutely no control over anything that happens.

HOWEVER, you lovely readers actually DO have some control!

Swoon Reads loves getting the reader involved in as much of the publishing process as possible, and that extends to the films/shows that are being developed! If you would like to see The Supervillain and Me onscreen (or if you would like to see any other Swoon Reads book onscreen), please, please, PLEASE reach out to the Swoon Reads team and let them know! They'll be sharing that feedback with the TV and film executives, so YOUR VOICE MATTERS!

Leave a comment on the blog post below or contact Swoon Reads on Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/Facebook @ SwoonReads to let them know what stories you want to see come to life!

Thank you all for your endless support over the past 4 and a half years! (I can't believe I started posting on Wattpad that long ago already!) Here's to hoping that Abigail, Connor, and Iron Phantom can one day say snarky one-liners and make fun of their dorky super suits on your television screens!

https://swoonreads.com/blog/a-e-studios-partners-swoon-reads-develop-ya-tvfilm/?fbclid=IwAR3pG92M1lNOsjC0Sea-RuTpSYsDO4xoH9mYaDs8Jd72m6BYuyZEvxKLqbk

Love,

Danielle ♥♥♥