Chapter 2

Max pov

I got back into me and my buds room and saw that PJ and Bobby had finish and were waiting "hey Max how was your date?" Bob asked. "Really man?" I asked blushing a bit "come on Max you can't fool us" Peej too? "Yeah ok, so I have a crush on him, but you know, he didn't have an easy life" I said hinting what Blair told me about himself. PJ looked at me "oh well tell us about it" he said. "Well, he is treated as an outcast in his hometown, he stopped growing when he was 15, and his parents are dead. In short he has no where to go after tonight" I told them.

"Oh wow that's crazy" Bobby spoke "you know Max if you want to be with him tonight we won't blame you, as a matter of fact see if he wants to come home with us tomorrow" PJ said and I started thinking. I then smiled "you know what Peej that's not a bad idea, I'll talk to him about it" I said grabbing spare clothes. I then turn to the door "I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said leaving the room and heading back to Blair.

Blair pov

I was taking a break from packing when I heard a knock and went to open the door and see it was Max and I smiled. He did come back "hey Blair, I see you been packing" he said. "Yeah I have" I said closing the door behind him and sitting down on the bed. He sets his clothes on the desk and sits down next to wraping an arm around me "so Blair I spoke with PJ and Bobby, and we came to an agreement. If you want to you can come home with me and the others" he said.

I was so shocked to hear him suggest that, but that shock turn to happiness and I hugged him "that sounds fantastic Max, thank you" I said. Max giggles and did the 'ah-yuch' laugh and covered his mouth because of it. I smile "well let's the rest of my stuff packed" I said getting up but Max stops me "hold on now, you relax, I'll take care of your things ok?" "Oh ok thanks Max I'll be in the shower" I said going to the bathroom.

After about 20 minutes, I was done in the shower. I came out of the bathroom in my sleep wear and saw that all the packing was finished. Max was waiting "hey Blair I'm done with packing and would like a shower myself" he said and I smile "sure go on ahead, you helped me a lot tonight" I said. He smiles and goes into the bathroom, I go to relax on the bed. After a bit Max comes out of the bathroom and gets in bed with me after turning off the lights. I smile as he lays with me and we smile at each other "you love me don't you Max?" I ask.

"Every since I first saw you at the bean scene during our freshman year" he said hugging me close to him, I felt warm and safe in his embrace. "Goodnight Max" "goodnight Blair" and I fell asleep in his arms and I must admit, It was the best sleep I ever had.