0.1

"Holy. Shit." 

Alice Miller couldn't tear her brown eyes away from the screen. Her nightly scroll on her Twitter feed had revealed the kind of crap that only happened in an 80s rom com, minus the pre-med school Patrick 'McDreamy' Dempsey and an overstated musical number. In fact, it was just the classic humiliation scheme but with a painfully appropriate modern-day twist.

Because staring back at Alice was a screenshot of a text message from Luca Denning, listing off the four girls he was simultaneously dating - to use his words, though, just so the message didn't get skewed: "pulling."

"That rat bastard." Alice gasped, grabbing her phone from the charger beside her and opening up a text message. She glared down at the contact, at the stupid little heart emoji between his first and last names, and revolved her thumbs over the keyboard as she tried to think of the perfect thing to say that would make Luca regret ever messing with Alice Miller.

But then she stopped, deleting his name letter by letter before she turned back to her laptop and read the names listed in Luca's text, typing them into her contact bar instead. One was her lab partner, the other a friend from middle school, and the last was a fellow member of the Irvine High tennis team. The text she sent was much easier to draft.

Hello, ladies. I think it's time for a sweet treat: R E V E N G E.