♡ dinner with Izuku ♡

No one p.o.v
----------------------
Once class ended everyone got up and gather their thing then headed out of the class room. By the time deku and Bakugou left everyone was gone. So they walked to bakugou's house for the 'dinner'. Once they arrived Bakugou started cooking the dinner.

Bakugou p.o.v
--------------------------
<this is so amazing, getting to have dinner with my sweet deku.> I thought to myself while making dinner for the two of us. Deku sat in the living room watching some news channel when I heard say "this can't be true... she can't be dead" he then started to cry. Next you know it he came in the kitchen and hugged me while crying, I hate seeing him sad so i hugged him back. This must have took him by surprise cause I never hug him. So he started to snuggle closer to me forgetting about the news things and I was happy to see him happy but also guilty cause I killed one of his bestfriends.

[FEW MINUTES LATER]

Izuku p.o.v
--------------------
I'm glad kacchan made dinner and it didn't burn my mouth I'm so greatful to have someone like him in my life. Once finished I fell asleep on kacchan arm while in the living room watching a movie. I felt myself being carried somewhere I don't know where I was getting carried too but I started to feel cold. I opened one of my eyes to see that I'm connected to a chain I looked to see if kacchan was any where but no luck he wasn't.

[5 Days went by] 

No One's p.o.v
-------------------------
Deku was still traped in bakugou basement and bakugou's parents never came back home but at least the basement is a lot more comforter then before. Bakugou came down into the basement going to get deku a morning kiss lucky deku was still there and as happy as he every be. Deku then asked bakugou how his friends were doing but bakugou killed most of them so that no one go looking for deku. "Oh deku don't worry they are fine" bakugou replied to deku's answer instead of being happy deku was sad. "So no was looking for me" deku started crying and Bakugou came to his side and hugged him.

--------------
Heya guys me the author is here to tell you that.... I'm sorry for it to take longing for this new chapter it just that I kinda ignored it but here's a new chapter
Anyways the word count is 425 words
Okay seeya next time
<3 :3 byeee !