i really fucking like you - a.e x y/n

this is a fucking cute photo uwu

-

It's currently 10:37pm on a Saturday night and Alex, the boys and I are currently hanging out. We're in George and Alex's apartment sitting around in the living room, drinking and playing FIFA. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Alex is leaning against the back of the couch, in between my legs. He's got a glass of coke in his hands and he's kinda of just staring into space. Alex has been pretty stressed with YouTube lately and I don't think he's had a proper sleep in a few weeks.

I start running my fingers through his hair, as I know it makes him feel better. I also just like how soft his hair feels when it slips though my fingers and bounces back onto his forehead.

I get distracted watching James and George yelling at something that's happening in there game. After that I talk to Stephen for a few minutes, who's next to me. He's telling me about a new video idea and asking my opinion on it. I tell him that it's a good idea and would definitely get a lot of views.

I look down at Alex again, still playing with his hair. I can basically see the gears in his head turning. No doubt he's probably thinking about a new video idea or how he could edit it better. He's hardly said anything tonight and I can tell he's already had enough of being here.

I get an idea and retract my hand from his head, finding my phone and slipping it into my pocket. This movement catches his attention and he looks up at me, frowning at the loss of contact. I slip my legs from out from behind him and stand up.

I walk in front of Alex who's looking at me. I put my hand out and he slips his into mine. Sparks fly up my arms but I ignore it pulling him off the ground.

"We're going out for a walk" I announce to everyone, Stephen being the only one that heard it though, since everyone is paying attention to something else. James and George still yelling at the tv, Will engrossed with something on his phone, like always.
(I stg Will is like always on his phone)

I pull Alex towards the door to put our shoes on. After that we leave the apartment and go down the elevator leading to outside. We're silent for the whole time, not that I minded. it was a nice, comfortable silence.

I felt his soft hand grab onto mine and lace our cold fingers together, instantly warming them up. I look up at Alex, getting lost in his eyes like always. I give him a soft smile before looking down at our hands.

"Where are we going?" Alex asks pulling me from my thoughts of nothing. "To be honest, I don't know. You just looked like you wanted to get away from there and I thought it would be nice since you've been so stressed lately."

He looks over at me grinning and squeezes my hand slightly, not saying anything more. We end up at a small park, around the corner from the apartment buildings.

I pull him towards a small rusty swing set. I make him sit down on the swig and I stand in between his legs. For some reason there's only one swing? Random. I feel his small arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. I put my hands around his neck, getting lost into thought.

I look down into his deep blue eyes, to see them staring back at me. I take a small breath, inhaling the cold air into my lungs. "whatarewe?" I rush out, scared of his answer.

"Sorry?" he asks chuckling at my nervousness. "What are we? Like are we dating or?" I mutter to him, shutting my eyes wishing I wasn't so blunt about it.

"Well I mean, I really fucking like you, y/n" he says. "I really fucking like you too" I say laughing slightly. "That settles it then" he says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend? I mean I was going to ask you another time. Like over diner or something but then you kind of just asked me and I can't say I-" he says rambling, all nervous. "Alex it's ok, you know I like casual things anyways" I say chuckling slightly, looking off into the distance.

His hand suddenly reaches up and softly turns my head towards him. I smile down at him, thinking about how lucky I am to have him in my life. I see his eyes quickly dart down to my lips and back up to my eyes again.

His slightly rough lips meet my soft ones as his hand cups my cheek, mine still remaining around his shoulders. I tilt my head sideways deepening the kiss. I feel sparks flying throughout my whole body as his lips mould into mine, feeling as they are meant for each other.

We both pull away catching our breath, foreheads leaning against each other. A massive smile spreads across his face. He gives me a small peck on the cheek, before muttering under his breath...

"Yeah, I really fucking like you."

|||
uwu, hey guys. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Ik I am. School holidays are great ahah. Here's a quick little chapter for everyone. Hope you enjoy it :)

Have a good day / night <3

-12:47am 19/1/18