Step 1: Notes from the Heart

Send your crush love letters that come from your heart. Don't hesitate to put something heart-warming on the letter. Tell him/her how you feel about them, or compliment their new (insert something here). If you are into poetry, write a mini poem about your feelings.

TIPS:

- If you really want to remain anonymous & keep your crush guessing who their admirer is, type your love letter so that your handwriting won't give away your cover.

- If you absolutely have to write your letter, try changing your handwriting a little bit. Write in cursive (or in print if you normally write in cursive) for a change.

- Don't forget to sign "Love, your Secret Admirer" at the bottom!

WARNINGS:

- When writing your love letter, do not sound like you've been following him around. For example; don't say "Hey, I saw you at the store the other day. To be honest, you would've looked a lot cuter if you bought those other pairs of shoes <3". If you say something stalker-ish, he might just be creeped out & take this whole "secret admirer" thing into a "creepy stalker" kind of thing.

- Do not sign your name at the bottom. I know, it may sound a little funny, but you never know. You might forget that you accidentally wrote your name, & that just gives everything away.