His Obsession 7

First. Im sorry dahil ngayun lang ako na kapag update nagkaroon po ako ng writters block normal naman po siguro yun. And marami din po akong ginagawa ;) again im sorry.. and maraming thank you po dahil may nag babasa parin po nito kahit matagal mag update. Hart hart po kita <3

Enjoy reading.. ;)

HIS POINT OF VIEW -

I am now pacing back and forth here in the sala. Im worried as hell. Fuck this feeling.

Hindi ko dapat to' nararamdaman para sa'kanya. But the hell i can't stop thinking where the hell is that slut.

Almost 24 hours. Pero hindi parin umuuwi ang bahay ang babae na yun. Urg!

Yesterday i have some urgent meeting to attend. Thats why i cannot fetch her. I knew that i told her that we dine outside. But fuck shit happen. And thats the urgent meeting.
And when i received her message. I left my stockholders in the conference room and drive safely to her university only to find out that its rainy and thats worried consume me.

And after haft an hour nakarating na rin ako sa university nila but my slut nowhere to be found. I cant see her everywhere. And when i see a secury guard in front of the university i asked him if he sow my slut. And to my surprice he didn't notice her. After searching her an hour. I decided to go home but shes not home yet Up to now. So thats why im worried sick.

Im trying my best to control my angry. But i cant hold it. Fuck!

I stop walking back and forth when i see the door slowly opening and its her, shes here now. that a relief for me.

Dahan dahan nyang isinasara ang pintuan ng makapasok sya ay doon lang ito nag taas ng tingin sa akin. Im looking at her intently. Im damn speechless on how she looked at me emotionless a cold stare thats a new to me. Because every damn time that we see each other I saw the love and care deep in her eyes. That's why im pissed at her. All those time that I treated her like a worthless woman or something like that. Hindi ko man lang nakitaan ang babaeng ito ng galit sa akin. Is it because She's too nice and understanding at all times. But now I dont think so.

She change..

And I can feel it.

And for the first time I see the tiredness in her deep eyes. Thinking
that thing makes my heart aching a little bit. Dont no why

"Why are you still here?" she asked me emotionless and thats make my eye brows rise.

I keep silence. Observing her like nuts. She is walking towards me face to face. She's now in front of me looking at me like I have something in my face.

"Im Asking you Magnus why are you still here? Wala ka bang pasok ngayun sa opisina mo?" Seryoso syang nakatingin lang sakin habang nag sasalita." I should be the one asking you. Where the hell have you been?! I waited for you since last night to arrive but hell. No slut. And to your damn information Mrs.Emperial hindi ako nakatulog nang maayos kakaisip kung saan ka galing. And then you asking me why the hell am I here. Of course im waiting for you and now your here acting that shit on me. Hah! Alam mo bang hindi ganyan ang uwi ng isang matinong babae!! Ha!" I burst all my anger at her. But hell hindi man lang nag bago ang expression ng mga mata nya its cold and no emotion can see in there.

But fuck this! She just tsked at me.
"Did you forget that you'll gonna fetch me after school and have lunch with me? And hell too I waited you for an hour to fetch me but you didn't come. Alam mo bang inabot ako ng ulan sa ka hihintay sayo na dumating? Pero wala. Sa bagay ano bang aasahan ko sayo you always play shit on me. But here I am hoping that you weren't. But you know what its just hoping.. to make impossible became possible. And to my surprise you call me Mrs. Emperial. Thats the first and its sound like hell to me." She say that to my face. And im Speechless. As fuck

She walk two step from where she is right now. and now She's beside me.

"Lastly. Im not a good woman. Remember im your slut. And to inform you im with mr.valdemor sleeping on his condo having lunch with him sleeping beside him. And it feels good to me. Why? Because someone taking good care of me while may own husband treats me like some woman that belongs to the garbage."

And im more speechless. Hindi ko alam kung bakit lahat ng lakas na meron ako kanina ay parang isang bula na nawala bigla. Fuck this I can't believe that she said that right infront of my face. How could that sl--- oh fuck this. How could that woman say that to me.

-----

"Hah! Nawala lang sya ng isang gabi ang lakas na nang loob na sagot sagotin ako. That woman!!! Urgh!" walang ka gatol-gatol kung ibinalibag ang isang baso ng alak sa kung saan mang lugar.

"Looks like your slut change a lot." Ani Chase one of my causins.

Im here at his bar. Drinking a lot of vodka. Talking to all my causins but to my surprise they just say "Wow" in awesomeness.

" I think what happen to you earlier is a hint." Ani brent my second causin. Dahan dahang kumunot ang mga kilay ko sa sinabi nya. Why does he mean by that?. I should ask him. Not asking my own self. " What do you mean by that?"

"Well base on your story. Shes not like that before. So thats why you think that she change a bit. But for my observation. She change for good. Or Maybe She's just tired so thats why she say that to you. And if its not im sorry to tell you these bro.. You made her like that' you made her that way. siguro na pagod na syang maging mabait na asawa sayo sa kabila ng mga pinag-gagawa mo sakanya. Kaya naman iyon ang naging dahilan nya para mag bago. Im not saying this because im into her or bais. Im not bais bro but you know me. Una palang agains na ako sa mga pinag gagawa mo sa asawa mo. You really did the wrong thing to the right girl" seryoso akong nakatingin lang sakanya habang nag sasalita sya.

"And if she change for good. Thats not really good bro. Dahil baka lahat ng ginawa mo sa kanya ay bumalik sayo and if thats happen. I won't help you. You deserve it. Not her."

"Did you say that all to me because you now her a lot. Or you say that to me because ------

" Yes. Im saying all those because I know her a lot. Other that you. Magnus. Maycie is a bubbly girl. A nice woman a carrying and all you can say about her is her slut. Her useless slut. That she doesn't deserve to be with you. But not to me. Your ashole for selling your wifes body. Your a big ashole to me. And for the record. You ruin her. You Ruin her life."

After saying those to me. He left us here.

And now im fucking confuse..

Did I really deserve her?

'You really did the wrong thing to the right girl'

that statement cross my mind. Thats make me confuse as hell..