Chapter 1: Gaining Power

It was morning. I was just waking up and going to the shower and when I walk past the mirror I notice something weird. I rub my eyes but I see that my hands have lizard scales that are, pure white like fresh snow with claws. I notice that they go up my shoulder, and almost my whole body is covered in it except, my face, my chest and, abdominal region. I look back into the mirror, and I see that my eyes are more dragon based with a vibrant purple. Also my hair is a a dark grey that an elder person would have. I look at my teeth, and I see that my for k9 sharper than ever. I react in such a way that my hands hit my wings and I trip on something, and I look I see that I have a tail and I see my wings together make twelve feet but, individually they make six feet. I say "oh....shit..." with surprised and scared. I get up from my back and I quickly run to my phone. "Come on. Come on." I say while I start calling my friend. "Dude it's 5 in the morning what's wrong?" My friend asks sleepily. "You need to come over right now!" I tell into the phone. "Dude calm down, what is going on?" He said slightly panicked. "Just come over." I hang up my phone and I sit in my living room waiting.

I hear a car slam and I look out the window. I see my friend walking to my front door. I hear him knock. "Come in!" I exclaim. He walks into through the door and he sees what I've become. "This is what I wanted you to see." He looks at with suprise."Dude you look so awesome. I wish I could be you." I look at him when he said that "Patrick this isn't awesome. I am a literal dragon hybrid." I say this. I see eyes change to a fire red I also see him getting excited but, he starts to hold his stomach and he burps some flame. "What the..." I start but he jumps for joy that he has fire magic. "We need to leave now." I say seriously grabbing Patrick and dragging him outside. "Zach where are we going there isn't a place to hide in the states unless we go to a remote island." I look at Patrick. "That is a great place to hide." I say thinking.

I put my hand out, "We are going to try to find a island and lay low." I say as Patrick grabs my hand I try flying for the first time.