•Chapter 4•

The door swung open revealing the principal. The teacher bowed quickly as the principal walked in.
,,good morning, Miss Miller." She said to her, but the principal just walked through the classroom looking at every student carefully.
She stopped in the middle of the classroom.
,,who is kim y/n?" She asked in a strict and loud tone. I looked up with a confused look and everyone was staring at me. I slowly stood up from my seat.
,,t-that's me.." I said quietly, but loud enough for her to hear it. My heart skipped a beat. She turned to me and looked angry.
,,come with me. Now." She said and walked away. I walked behind her, trying to ignore all the stares I received.

I quickly followed her into her office and sat on the chair infront of her desk.
She sat in front of me and crossed her arms. She put on her glasses and began talking.
,,so, young lady... your grades aren't the best. I suppose you know what I'm talking about."

Miss miller. The head of the school. I think I'm not the only one who hates her from the bottom of my heart. She always treats me like a peace of trash, just because I'm in the e-class.

We talked a lot about my grades and my future.

To be honest, my grades are really bad. In a normal high school they would've kicked me out already.

I looked down at my lap and nodded slowly, feeling disappointed in myself.
,,if this won't get better, I don't have a choice. I have to kick you out then." She said. She kept on talking about some bullshit, but I couldn't hear her anymore. Everything just froze at that moment.
I felt the tears forming in my eyes, but they didn't stream down my face.

I always knew that my future won't be bright and easy, but there was always a small piece of hope left in my heart, but it felt like it was blown away by that sentence.

It's weird, but I like it here. I'm in the e-class since fourth grade and I got used to it. I grew up with those idiots, i made friends there. There are a lot of memories which i don't want to leave behind.

After a long conversation with miss miller, she told me that I can go home. She probably noticed my disappointment and that I was not ready to go back to class right now. I felt like everything just broke.
As I was standing in front of the door, I started crying hard and fell to the ground. I cried for a long time but managed to calm down after all.
I just sat there leaning against the wall, thinking about everything .
How could it end like that? I'm about to get kicked out of the worst class of the whole school. Why do I keep disappointing everyone?

I was too lazy to wait for the bus, so I decided to call Jin to pick me up, since he has a free day anyways.
,,hello?"
,,hey, it's me. Could you pick me up from school?" I said and tried to sound normal. But it didn't work.
,,what happened ?"
,,just pick me up, okay?"
,,I'll be there in 10." he said and hung up. I stood up and sighed. I walked back to the classroom to take my bag. As I opened the door, everyone was looking at me.
I walked to the teacher and told her that the principal sent me home.

She nodded and I took my bag.
,,what happened?" Kai asked quietly as I was packing my things.
,,nothing. I just don't feel well. See you tomorrow." I said and walked out of the school building.
As I was walking out of the door I already saw Jin's car. I quickly got in and sighed. But instead of driving, he stared at me with a questioning look in his eyes. I tried to avoid eye contact.

,,so? What happened?" He asked and broke the awkward silence between us. Actually, I don't know how to tell him without crying.
,,I...." i began talking ,,my grades are bad.... really bad..." he just looked at me and waited for me to continue.
,,I'm about to get kicked out..." I finally said and looked down at my lap, trying to hold my tears back.
He stared at me for a while and in the end he started the motor of the car without saying anything. He began driving slowly.

,,why?" He just asked in a disappointed tone. ,,you don't even try anymore, right?" I finally managed to look at him.
,,what do you mean? Of course I try!"
,,oh please, when was the last time you had a good grade?! You always have F's in almost every fucking subject! So don't tell me that you try your best!" He yelled and I just stared at him as we stopped at a traffic light. He looked back and we just stared at each other, not knowing what to say or to do.

,,you still think it's your fault right? You still think dad died because of you? Is that why you can't even concentrate on school?" He suddenly asked and I couldn't hold it back anymore. Tear after tear dropped from my face down to my bare legs, since I wore the skirt of my uniform.

,,stop thinking about that, okay? It's not your fault. " he said and put his hands on my shoulders.
,,I believe in you. You can do this. Just keep studying okay?" He added and gave me a warm smile as he wiped some tears out of my face. I smiled back and nodded. Then he kept on driving.

As we arrived at home, Taehyung threw a piece of cake at me which I made for their 16th birthday a few days ago, but he missed my face and it landed on the white wall behind me.
Suddenly I felt like crying again. I tried to ignore them and go upstairs, but I tripped over hoseoks football and landed with my nose on the stairs...

And now my nose looks like a big blue berry with blood...

The rest of the day I studied my ass off until it was 2am. And if my phone wouldn't have started ringing I wouldn't have noticed it. I looked with half open eyes at my phone and it was a call from an unknown number. I hesitated but picked up.

,,hello ?"
,,hey, beautiful girl~" a deep voice said. It kinda creeps me out that someone is calling at 2 in the morning.
,,who's there?"
,,I'm ju-KAI! Here's Kai.."
,,Kai? where did you get my number from?"
,,your friend gave it to me."

Jennie you lil snakeu...

,,ugh, Jennie should really stop giving my number to random people. Anyways, why do you need my number?" I asked him.
,,aren't we friends now?" He said and I felt my heart skipping a beat.
I just met him, it's impossible to already like him... right?.....

,,uhm, Right.." i said.
,,why are you still awake at this hour?" He said after a few seconds of awkward silence.
,,I can't sleep..."
,,me too..." he said in a low tone which made me chuckle lightly.
,,and what now....?" I said in a playful way.

,,now..... I will go to the fridge.... and grab something to eat...." he said and I laughed.
,,well, then I won't disturb your journey to the fridge. See you in a few hours."
,,sleep tight. Have sweet dreams of me.."
,,shut up." I said and hung up.
I put my phone away and threw myself on the big bed.

Why do I have to like you so much already...