Chapter Eleven: Welcome To The Family

Valery’s POV

I ran through the airport, barely pausing to even grab my luggage.  I jumped in the first taxi I saw and told him to go to the nearest.  I had to get there, and I had to get there now.  Escence is in labor.  I got on a plane to fly back to the states the second Ashley called me and told me they were driving to the hospital.  We got there in fifteen minutes and I asked the driver to wait for me.  I ran inside with my luggage, got a room, took my luggage up and left in another ten minutes.  I got back in the cab and told the driver to go to the hospital.  Another ten minutes and I was running to the doors after leaving the driver with a larger tip than I should’ve given him.  But I didn’t care.  I signed in and asked for directions.  I got them and forced myself to keep my pace at a speed walk instead of running.  I knew I’d reached my destination when I saw the rest of BVB sitting in some chairs outside a room.  I walk over and Andy looks up at me.

“Hey.  What’s going on?”  I ask in a hushed voice.

“We’re not sure.  Ash came out about ten minutes ago and said there were some complications.  He seemed really worried.”  He says.  I freeze.  Complications?  What’s wrong?  Is she going to be alright?  I can’t lose Escence too!  I feel a few tears fall down my cheeks and walk forward to sit in Andy’s lap.  He wraps his arms around me and just holds me while I cry a little.  The rest of the guys come over as well.  Then Ashley comes out.  He sees me and comes over.

“Hey Val.”  He says, he looks extremely happy.  “You wanna finally share our secret with them?”  He asks.  I nod.

“Escence is having twins, a boy and a girl.”  I say.  They all just stare at me.

“Oh my god!  That’s great!”  CC says.

“The boy was just born.  His name is Aaron David Purdy.”  Ash says.  Now we all look up at him.  He’s smiling hugely.  He walks back into the room and comes out two minutes later with a tiny little baby in his arms.  I stand up, smiling hugely.  He hands Aaron to me.  I look down at my little nephew.

“Aaron David Purdy.  You better not turn out to be as big of a Purdy Perv as your father.”  I say to him, making everyone laugh.  Aaron opens his eyes and they’re startlingly green, just like Escence’s.  “You’ve got your mommy’s eyes little boy.”  He closes his eyes and falls asleep in my arms.  A nurse comes out and takes him, and Ashley goes back in.  Three minutes later he comes back out with a second little baby.  Again, he hands her to me.

“Vivian Sally Purdy.”  He says.  I smile.  We’re told we can come in now.  Escence is sitting in bed with Aaron in her arms.  I walk over and give her Vivian as well.  She smiles up at me.

“Now it’s your turn.”  She says tiredly.

“Yeah right.”  I say jokingly.  She smiles again.  I kiss her forehead, then kiss the heads of my niece and nephew.  “Welcome to the family.”  I say to them.  I can’t wait to start spoiling them rotten.

I’m so, so sorry this chapter isn’t longer!  @ToffeeAppleBabe asked me to put up another chapter today, which is why it’s dedicated to her, and I sorta have other things I want to do on my new account.  It’s @The_BVB_TerrorTwins and it’s a joint account between me and @BVB_panda_penguin.  Please go and check it out for me.  We haven’t written anything yet, but hopefully by the end of the night we’ll have put something up.  Thanks for reading.  Love ya all- Amanda <3.