The Nightmare

Nancy's P.O.V

After packing my things for tomorrow, I decide to get some rest, but oh, that was a big mistake.

I wake up, at least I think I do, and I'm in a.. forest? It was really dark, and i was surrounded by trees, I was walking around, realizing that most of the trees had slash marks in them. I was startled when I heard a horrible laugh coming from behind. I instantly turn around to see the silhouette of a man wearing a hat, striped sweater and a unique bladed glove. As he walked closer to me, I noticed his skin had been severely burnt. "Have A Nice Trip, Bitch!" He said in a horrible, inhuman voice, as he raised his arm. I blocked my face, earning a slash on my arm.

I woke up, sweating and shocked. I sighed in relief, realizing that it was just a dream. I looked at my arm, where the mysterious, bladed gloved man slashed me, and I let out a cry as I saw four bloody scratch marks across my arm. "This can't be happening!" I exclaimed. I ran to the bathroom, and splashed water on my face, as well as the cuts on my arm. I almost started crying as I realized they were still there. I bandaged my arm, and put on my clothes, waiting for my friends to pick me up. I eventually stopped shaking as I saw my friends on the driveway. "Mom! I'm going out for a week!" She replied with "Okay, stay safe!" And I put on a smile as I rushed to their car.