Chapter 15

Sonic's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I was laying on top of something. 'It's probably that pillow from yesterday.' I thought.

I tried standing up, but the pillow was holding me down. 'Wait. What?!' My eyes widen and I quickly looked at the 'pillow'. I blushed when I saw Shadow hugging me and remembered what happened last night.

I shook my head and got out of Shadow's grip, then kissed his forehead and closed the curtains. I went downstairs, my stomach growling as if I haven't eaten for days. I was craving chilli dogs, so I ran to the fridge, but no chilli dogs. I groaned closed the fridge's door shut, my stomach still growling.

I sat on couch and turned on the TV, wanting my hunger to go way.

The first thing that appeared on the screen was food. 'Does the universe hate me?' I stood up and went to the kitchen, this time craving eggs and bacon, so I grabbed the pan, eggs and bacon and started cooking.

~~~~

When I made breakfast, I went upstairs to wake up Shadow.

He was hugging his pillow, his breath was steady, he looked like he slept for the first time in years.

"Shadow, wake up." I shook him slightly, not wanting to startle him, yet, but he just groaned and turned around.

I tried one more time to wake him up the easy way, but again, he just groaned.

"Wake up Shads, or I'll start jumping on the bed" I smirked. He didn't move nor said anything, so I started jumping on the bed.

He growled and grabbed my foot, pulling me down and quickly pinned me on the bed

"Let me sleep Faker" I started laughing at him, making him look at me with a questioning look. "What's so funny?"

"You look like you fought with a raccoon." I said while laughing, he looked at me with a smirk. "You find that funny?" He asked and I nodded, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Then how funny is that?" He asked started tickling my sides. I bursted out laughing, and tried to stop him.

"St-top! Sh-Shadow p-please!" I said but he didn't listen. Instead, he started laughing too.

When he finally stopped, I was out of breath and Shadow was still laughing. Then I thought of an idea. I smirked at him and pinned him on the bed. I was holding his hands beside his head.

Shadow looked at me with a shoked expression.

"What are doing?" He asked and raised a brow. "I'm taking my revenge~" I said and brought my face close to his.

"And how exactly are you going to do it? I'm not ticklish like you." He asked again, bringing his face close as well.

"I will do... THIS!" I said and ran away when he was about to kiss me.

"DAMN YOU FAKER!" I heard him yell. I quickly hide in the closet in Tails' room.

"Where are you Sonic?" He asked, he sounded angry and embarassed at the same time.

"I can't believe I fell for it." He mumbled and I giggled, which was a mistake, because he stopped talking and moving. 

'He heard me.' I gulped quietly and peaked outside to see if he was coming. 

Fortunately I saw no one. I sighed and got out of the closet, closing the door behind me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Shadow said from behind, which startled me. I turned around with a sheepish smile.

"N-nowhere! Just away from you! C'ya!" I said and tried to ran away, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Don't you think that you 'revenge' was a bit cruel~?" He smirked at me, sending me a shiver down my spine.

"No. Why? Did the 'Ultimate Lifeform' not like it~?" I smirked back. 'No way he'll beat me in this fight.'

"No I didn't~." He pulled me close to him, so close that our noses touched.

"Will you pay back or no~?" He asked, he leaning closer, so now we were inches way.

I nodded without realising it, his words where taking over me.

We leaned closer to each other, but the phone rang, ruining the moment. We broke the hug and blushed. I shook my head and looked at Shadow, who was blushing. "I'll pay back later" I chuckled softly and went downstairs mumbling. 'Why? Why now?' I was cursing under my breath the person who called the worst time.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, trying not to sound annoyed.

"Hi hun! How are you?" 'You'll pay for this Rouge'

"Oh, hi Rouge? I'm fine, how about you?" I tried to sound positive.

"Same here! Can you give Shadow please? I need to talk to him." I could feel that she was smirking, but didn't think too much about it.

"Sure thing! SHADS! ROUGE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" I yelled.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" He yelled from upstairs. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, sure Shads!" I laughed and gave him phone when he came, growling lowly.

I went to the kitchen, only to see the breakfast served in two plates. I laughed and sat down, waiting for Shadow.