A truly scary thought.

Blueberry was confused. For 3 hours he had been lying in bed and felt his insanity trying to take over. He forced it down and got out of bed. He had trouble sleeping and always woke up early. This for some reason gave people the idea he was to energetic to sleep late. He got on his armor and looked at it in disgust. He could see the blood on it. The ashes. The flesh and bone. He blinked and it was gone. He let out a shaky breath, put on a fake smile, and threw the door open to see error standing there looking like he was about to knock. Blue lost his smile for a split second and was gonna say something when he was suddenly hugged by error. He realized that error was crying and a soft smile grew on his face. He led error back to his room and helped him fall back asleep before leaving. He was basically everyone in the houses comfort item when they had a nightmare. As he crept to the window and opened it he looked back at the doors that led to his freinds rooms. How easy it would be to strangle them. Suffocate them with a pillow, slit their throats, and break their necks. He realized he was slipping down again and shook his head, banishing the thoughts away. He jumped out and gently shut the window behind him. He gained a grim look as he set out on patrol. He made a gaster blaster and sent it into the trees. He walked down the trail leading to the pond. One of his favorite spots to rest. He made a small bone and skipped it across the pond. A small smile grew on his face but it fell as he realized he had to leave to go on patrol. He walked off and a shadow grew over his eyes. This was gonna be a long day.

Time skip

"Hey blueberry!" Blue heard dust yell out to him. He sighed, fixed his bandanna, and turned around beaming a large, fake, smile.

"HELLO FREINDS! HOW ARE YOU TODAY." Dust slightly flinched at his volume, error slightly glitched, and nightmare looked uncomfortable. Blues smile quickly fell.

"I-is something wrong?" Blue asked hesitantly.

"Blue.... Do you know anyone named maria?" Dust asked back. Blue quickly frowned before bringing up another fake smile.

"Why yes i do. She is a old freind of mine. Why do you ask?" Dust handed blue a letter and blue opened it. He quickly read it over and stopped at the bottom. His face in a frown and his sockets blank. Dust and the others grew worried when blue gained a happy look again and put the letter in his pocket.

"Thank you for giving this to me freinds. I must return to the house now to finish my shift and get ready for dinner. Goodbye." Blue said with fake cheeriness. He started walking to the house.

"What did it say?" Error blurted out.

"......Oh nothing. Her family is moving and she must accompany them. She will be leaving the area and this is very sad news for me. Now goodbye."
Blueberry waved back at them as he left. They all looked at each other.

"Who thinks hes lying?" Dust asked. All three raised their hands.

Time skip

After everyone ate the dinner blue, paps, and fell made blue berry was studying the letter he was sent. He read it again thinking what it could mean. Why here? And why now? Why must fate ruin everything!? He hated it. As he ate his tacos the letter sat in front of him. He was so deep in thought he got up and left the letter on the table. When he walked back in it was still there but he felt a presence had left not even seconds before he entered the room again. He picked up the letter and put it in his pocket heading to his room. He walked into his room, shut the door and locked it, and pulled out the letter as he opened his closet. He looked around before reaching up onto a small hook. Pulling it, a small door in his closet opened and he headed down into the room. He closed it and walked down a small staircase. When he reached the bottom he flicked a lightswitch and the lights in the room flickered on. He walked to a small table in the middle of the room sat down and looked at the galss cage in front of him. In the middle of the cage was a sans wearing a bloody white shirt, torn black pants, and had a black bag covering his face. He was on his knees covered in blue chains and had five white chains wrapped around his neck, arms, and legs. When blueberry sat down the sans looked up and stared at him under the bag. Blue snapped his fingers and the sans was electrocuted. Blue snapped his fingers again and his clothing changes. He now wore a orange and white jacket, black pants, boots that seemed to have slippers attached to them. Around his neck was a blue, red, and green scarf. He smiled as the sans was shocked. He pulled out the letter and put it down on the table. He snapped his fingers one last time and a bottle of a red liquid appeared in his hands as the sans was no longer shocked and had passed out from pain. Blue took a sip then leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes.

"Hehe. What a truly scary thought." He said before he fell asleep. We can now see the letter and in a scribbled quick writing said this

Dear Blueberry
They know that you were not reset.
I must escape before it is too late.
I hope they will not come for you.
But if you do then please
RUN
Take the others and leave.
You cannot defeat them.
I am sorry
Your love,
maria.

What do you think everyone? Like it? Hate it? Do you like anime? Comment on the story to tell me what you think and what you wanna see. I like hearing peoples thoughts on stories.