PROLUGE

In the beginning of time....there were 4 islands.  It began as 2 royal families. One family had twin girls they named one Luna the other was named Lilian. The other family had a son named Markus. The royal families had  strange powers. Because of this the called themselves gods, and they called their children the royals.  They created humans because they felt their world was too empty. Though the gods unfortunately didn't have immortality themselves they could grant it. So, they granted their children with immortality before they died.  The gods grew up simalur to humans exept they stop growing at 18 and died at 18. Unfortunately, they had children at age 16. Because of this their children were young when they died. So, Luna created the fairies to take care of the three of them. As the children grew older the humans began to recognize them as: Queen Luna, King Markus/Mark, and the leader of the three Queen Lilian. The three sunk the 4th island in honor of their parents. The humans however lived on the island of Lux. Because of this the other islands seemed made up.  Lilian claimed Lux as her island the other 2 didn't seem to mind because it was more logical because Lilian was more of a people person then Mark and Luna combined. Luna claimed the island who's population was 12,000 fairies because she found that they were more of a family to her then her sister who always looked down on her.  Markus claimed the island that had more fish and water around it because he thought it was peaceful. Luna named her island The shadow lands. Markus named his island cora.