Tyler Seguin-#91 Dallas Stars

"I can't believe we got tickets for the first row!" Your best friend shouted

"I can't believe we got tickets for the first row!" Your best friend shouted. You smiled at her enthusiasm. "Maybe we'll get a puck or something! Oh my god, what if Jamie Benn notices me?" SHe began to rant about different things that she had hoped would happen tonight when you glanced down at your phone at the wrong time.

"Woah!" a deep voice shouted. You got knocked backwards and then slipped on some black ice in the parking lot.

"OH my god! Are you okay, Y/N?" Y/B/F shouted. You held up your hand to signal her to stop shouting when a bigger hand gripped yours tightly.

"I'm so sorry," the man said. You looked up after fixing your winter hat to come face-to-face with the Tyler Seguin.

"Uh..." you stuttered. "Uhm, no, it was, it was my fault," you insisted. Tyler chuckled.

"Let me guess, Dallas fans?" he asked as he pointed to your Dallas Stars hat once you had stood up.

"Yeah, she's like your biggest fan!" Y/B/F said happily. Tyler smiled at her statement once he saw you blushing.

"Really?" he asked. You nodded slowly. "Well, I would most definitely like to get to know my biggest fan a lot better than just running into her." He smirked at you, making you rethink every possible decision in your life.

"Wh-what?" you said, your mouth agape.

"How about after my game, we go out for pizza?" he sounded almost shy about his question. You nodded, speechless. "Okay, the goal I score tonight is gonna be for you," he smiled. He jogged towards the back entrance to the locker rooms.

"What the fuck just happened?" you asked. Y/B/F only laughed and pulled you towards the stadium.

~~~

"And that is it for tonights game folks! I'm glad that not only one person but over thirty thousand was able to see how well a game Seguin played tonight!"

"Yeah, it's almost as if he has someone special watching here!" Joe announced. Y/B/F looked at you with knowing eyes. You weren't paying attention to her though, you watched as Tyler celebrated with his team and sent an occasional wink your way.

You waited outside of the stadium for Tyler with Y/B/F. Soon enough, him and Jamie Benn greeted the both of you with the exception of Y/B/F almost fainting and not wanting to let go of Jamie when he gave her a hug.

HEY GUYS SO THIS ONE IS LIKE REALLY SHORT BUT LIKE IT'S ONLY THE FIRST ONE AND IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST DIFFERENT PLAYERS THEN THAT WOULD BE GREAT LOVE YOU ALL