ㅡ 1

"That'll be 3.47 please"

Yoongi started down sadly at the 3 dollars he held in his grip. He felt his heartbeat speed up as he stuck his hand into his pocket, hoping to find some sort of loose change. He sighed as he came to realization that there was not enough money.

"Nevermind, I don't want the ramen anym-"

"I'll pay, I'll also take this and this"

Yoongi stared at the other man in shock as he saw him put his own bowl of ramen and a water bottle down onto the register. Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but no sound came out.

"Okay then, that will be 9.32 please"

The male that stood behind Yoongi handed over his credit card, which the nice lady gladly took and swiped it, the machine emitting a beep when it approved.

"Here you go"

The lady returned the credit card back to the mysterious male and he thanked her,

"Have a nice day!"

Yoongi still stared at the other without saying a word, it wasn't until the male grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him outside into the night.

"Here's your ramen"

The taller male handed Yoongi the wide plastic covered bowl and he took it hesitantly, a confused and scared look evident in his eyes.

"Th-thank you"

The man smiled, his eyes turning into little crescent moons as he did so.

"It's nothing really, don't worry about it"

"Yes it is, thank you very much, I'll be going now"

Yoongi was about to take off, the stranger starting to scare him a little, but his voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Wait!"

Yoongi froze, waiting for him to continue.

"Join me"

He turned back around to face the stranger and he seemed hesitant,

"Come on"

But the man had bought him his daily meal, without even thinking twice he did it without Yoongi even asking, so he decided to not be rude and he agreed, even though the man was giving him anxiety.

"S-sure"

The man smiled again, nodding his head towards the table set that was arranged outside the convenience store. He took both his and Yoongi's ramen and went inside to go make them,

"I'll be back"

The unnamed man soon came back and placed Yoongi's meal in front of him and his own on his side. He stared at Yoongi and smiled. The curiosity in Yoongi was burning inside him like a flame, he wanted to know who this man was, so he built up every single grain of courage that he had in him and asked him.

"Wh-what's your n-name?"

The man stopped for a second, putting his chopsticks down into his bowl.

"Mine? I'm Hoseok"

"Ah"

Yoongi remained silent, eating his ramen quickly, due to him being very hungry, and also because he wanted to go home before his dad would get mad at him. Hoseok stared at him and opened his water bottle, looking at it for a second before pushing it a bit forward.

"Would you like some water?"

Yoongi froze once more, it was such a blunt question coming from someone he didn't know, he stayed silent deciding on whether or not to answer. The ramen had left an awkward after taste in his mouth, that never happened, so he wondered if maybe he had gotten a different type of ramen than he usually does, but he checked the bowl and all was the same. His throat had become extremely dry and his head began to pound out of nowhere. So maybe he would say yes to the water,

"Sure"

Hoseok smiled and scooted the water bottle closer to Yoongi. The pounding in his head had become more intense and he began to feel dizzy, he was so confused, he was fine just a second ago. He caught a hold of the water bottle which felt extremely heavy to him, he held the bottle weakly, bringing it to his lips, he took a sip.

"Good boy, Yoongi"

Yoongi's heart dropped the moment his name left the other man's lips. He lowered the bottle onto the table, trying his best to place it right, but he failed as he felt himself become weaker and the bottled water spilled all over the table. Moments later Yoongi began to wobble his head around, everything was becoming darker by the second, the last thing he saw was Hoseok looking at him with a soft look. Everything went black. He had passed out.

-

-

-

im staring a new book!
sorry if this chapter sucked, but
i am actually excited/inspired
to write this so please look forward to the rest !!

see you in the next chapter

-rm