Chapter one: best friends

Woah a spideypool book well there my otp Ive ship them for a long time I've finally decided to write them

Hanahaki is a wasting disease

It eats always at a person insides and chokes them all at once.

Usually caused by a broken heart or unreturned feelings

Sadly there is only two documented cures for this sad and rare disease.

The victim has the flowers removed along with the flowers goes the power to feel emotion. which leaves the victim emotionless

Or

The victim's love is professed and accepted.

Sadly hanahaki has 68% fatality rate

Wade can't get rid of the diseases because even his healing factor can't generate the power of love

It's a normal Saturday peter and Dp are hanging out at there favorite Mexican restaurant.
Peters pov

Dp was hitting his fist on table laughing. The workers there were annoyed with us as always. They were never excited when they saw the pair. The hero and the mercenary.

" Your so fucking stupid." I shouted giggling.

" Hell yea I am." I snorted. Still laughing from our previous jokes. I started to calm down before he jumped on to the table.

I pull my taco out of the way. He coughs loudly getting everyone's attention.

A couple of guys hanging out at the bar a small family in the back. What was he going to do. I hope we don't get kicked out like last time.

" Does anyone want a free blow job." He shouts. The mother of the small family gasps covers her daughters ears.

I snort and hit him in the back of the leg. The family give me a disgusted look. I may be a hero but that doesn't mean I can't joke around with my best friend.

The worker looked towards the broom. Deadpool sits down fast. He clearly remembered being beaten with it twice before. These workers are ruthless.

He starts coughing. He gets up and goes to the bathroom. For the fourth time tonight. He comes back and sits in front of me.

" You got the shits or something." I joke.

He wheezes." Truth or dare." He says suddenly I assume he's trying to change the subject.

" Truth."

" You a kinky?" I snort hitting the table laughing so hard.

The family goes to pay for there meal I take a pause from our game. I walk over to the family and pay for the meal and smile at the little girl.

" Want a picture." I ask softly. I could tell she was fan from her constant staring at me.

She nods eagerly. Her father gives me a dirty look. He did not approve of me hanging out with Deadpool. I don't fucking care though.The mother smiles seeing I'm still nice even when I'm with my friend. She hands me her phone.

We take a picture. She smiles and hugs me. The dad lightens up a little bit. They then leave.

I go back to deadpool." Hell yea I am."