Chpater 9: The love I live for

Oof that last chapter and this chapter is going to be somewhat better I was going to write a soft love story but I love angst so  ¯\_()_/¯
Also reminder

[ white ]
{yellow}

Deadpool's pov

I open my eyes slowly. Where am I.

[ You hurt peter you monster]

{ Petey pie hates us now and your fault.}

I groan at the voices. I know it's true he hates me. I look at my hands I see my skin. The horrifying scars. Where's my suit. I realize I'm in a cell.

[ They got us again]

{ no we killed him}

I will not let them hurt me. They will try and test me again. No torture is a better word. Touching me in places I didn't want and killing me over and over again. Why couldn't I have died. I whimper.

I close my eyes letting tears slip out. The scars uncomfortably resting on my skin. I hate these scars. All they do is remind me of all I've lost. I scratch at the scars trying to rip them off. It hurts. The voices silence scares me more than anything. If weapon X has me then they have Peter.

" Please don't hurt peter." I whimper. I look up to see the familiar face of Bruce. He looks at me with pity. I hate that look. Don't pity me I can take care of myself.

[ Kill him he must be working with Weapon X]

{ No ask about peter plead with him no one can hurt Petey.}

" Hey Wade calm down buddy. I know you don't like your skin I got you your suit back." Bruce says softly.

[ DIE ]

{ We dont need your pity you monster.}

I snatch the suit out of his hands ripping of the hospital gown that was placed on me I pull the suit on. The familiar leather comforting me.

" Peter where is he." I demand with more confidence.

" He's in his room." Bruce says slightly confused.

" Let me out I need to see him. I need to apologizes."

[ beg him to take our worthless ass back]

{ Beg for his forgiveness and his love }

Bruce sighs and looks at me upset. He looks around the room.Then stands up he places his hand in the glass. " Dr banner what are you doing Tony said not to let him go." The robot ladies voice booms.

" Friday do not alert tony of this." Bruce voice is steady but with a hint of anxiety.

Why is he helping me? Going against orders. This isn't monster X it's the tower.

[ he's good?]

{ Yes we get to see Petey.}

Bruce hits some buttons on the glass. He looks at me smiling. The glass dissolves. I then shove him against the wall. He screams out of fear probably pain." Why was I locked up ." I snarl.

" Tony was afraid you would hurt Peter." The scientist whimpers.

[ We would kill or die for Petey we would never hurt him]

{ Never hurt our baby boy }

" Never ever hurt Pete we love him." I mummer to my boxes and a little bit to the man in front of me. I drop him and look at my feet. I felt bad for hurting the man who helped me out. He was going to help me find Pete. He once saved Pete probably lots of time actually.