Ignoring Will

I spread my wings out and glided just above the clouds loving the feeling of wind in my hair. clouds. The wind brushing against my face made me pur. I felt wills had rubbing my neck as if saying thank you. I glanced up and saw him basking in the sunlight. I saw hiccup and Fe slide up through the clouds with Astrid and talia. Fe came up next to me and rolled under me to my other side making me let out tiny gurgling amused noises.

"Toothless stop showing off" i heard hiccup say making me snort.

"Aqua, do show off" Will said smirking at Hiccup. Within a second i folded my wings and dove the wind whistling around us as we approached the ocean fast. I could see Hiccup and Fe trying to catch up to me but failing. A second before i reached the ocean i whipped out my wings so i was gliding just above the water. The water below me twisted around me in a sort of dome as i twirled through it. Will laughed and hung on tight. My tattoos glowed as a familiar tugging sensation filled my stomach. I flapped my wings upward taking the spiral of water up with me when i flew up dropping it as i pulled up next to Fe who was looking at me like i was to be worshipped.

"I've never seen that before. She must be a new class of dragon" Hiccup said in awe as we approached the island i'd seen before. "Fishlegs is gonna freak" he said before breaking out of his daze looking down at burk. He cleared his throat before saying "welcome to burk"

"Welcome home"i heard in my head. I looked over at Fe who was looking at me with something i had never experienced. I dropped it for now but I couldn't help but wonder.

"Ready for landing" I heard Hiccup call. I expanded my wings more creating friction making myself slow down to a glide. As we approached I could see many viking like humans rushing toward the landing sight keeping it clear but watching and cheering.

"The chief has returned!" I heard multiple people shout but then one came from the crowd. She looked remarkably similar to Hiccup.

"With Strays" She said glancing at me only for a moment before gushing at blue beautiful I was. She began to pet me all over and found a spot under my jaw that made me go limp and Pur.

"Another night fury?" She asked Hiccup. "Female too" she noticed. My eyes shot open and I inched closer to Fe. "His mate?" She asked in a whisper. Hiccup nodded.

"Don't be frightened, they are just excited, they mean no harm" Fe said in my mind making me relax only a little.

"So many strange markings, oceanic at that" the woman said

"Mom there is another human here too" Hiccup said gesturing to Will who looked sheepish.

"I'm sorry dear. I've just never seen such a beautiful dragon" she said making my human internally blush. "What's your name deary?" Hiccups mom asked Will.

"Will, but everyone calls me Solace" he said making me snort

"No they don't" I said rolling my eyes

"Shush Aqua"

"You can understand her?" Hiccups mom asked

"I've picked up how she communicates" Will said shrugging.

"My name is Valka, as you've heard I'm Hiccups mother, welcome to Berk. Now I've got to ask, has she got a name?" Valka asked gesturing to me. I looked up at her with intelligent eyes. I felt Fe's tail entwining with my own making me look at him out of the corner of my eyes. He had on a smirk and nuzzled my head. I giggled and glanced back to her.

"She was named Aquarius, but we all call her Aqua" Will said making me nod.

"She's highly intelligent" Valka said reaching out her hand to me.

"They all are" will answered. I looked her in the eye and touched it lightly with my paw. Her eyes widened.

"She greets like a human?"

"And as a dragon, she knows both customs" he said guessing. I rolled my eyes and unwind my tail from toothless knocking Will over by swiping his legs.

"Oh I'm sorry did my tail knock you over?" I asked sarcastically. Will narrowed his eyes and said

"What would Percy say about this Aqua" my ears flicked back and I growled at him.

"You know not to mention him" I growled out narrowing my own eyes. Fe looked concerned and a tiny bit jealous of percy.

"Who's percy?" Hiccup asked

"Her brother" I narrowed my eyes at Will and growled lowly.

"What does she not like him?" Valka asked

"He is worlds away, they live in different dimensions" Will said making me hiss at him looking between him and the village who were crowding us.

"So your brother is..." Fe began

"Where I come from? Yes. He is there with his mate. I died before I could say goodbye to them. It's a bit of a touchy subject" I responded softly flopping onto the ground and placing my paws on my head with an aggravated hmph.

"Oh come on, don't be a drama princess" Will said glancing down at me. I lifted my paw so he could see my eyes flash to red. He squeaked and nodded fervently. "I'll shut up, got it!" He said before scurrying away. I grumbled under my breath and huffed blowing steam from my nose. way to make a first impression Aqua...