Chapter 1

Laurens POV :

I look to my left and see Camila doing little cute dance moves in her chair as Dinah sings. We're on stage doing an acoustic preview of our new song reflection which is probably one of my favorites from the new album. I stop thinking about how adorable Camila is when I hear her voice "Why you think I'm puttin' on my favorite perfume? Why you think this dress so tight that I can barely move?" Camila sings.

I think to myself again; how the hell does she look so cute but yet sound so sexy. That's what I love about her. She's sexy without even trying. I thought all of this in a matter of seconds because I had to start singing right after she finished her solo.

"Why you think I'm dancing in these uncomfortable shoes? I did it all, I did it all, I did it all for you." I can't help but grin when she finishes. " ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo don't you ever get it confused." I sing. Camila always tells me she loves the way I sing the "oooo's."

When we finish the song we thank all the harmonizers for coming out then we quickly get off stage.

I always forget to use the bathroom before we perform so I had to piss really bad. I basically sprint to the bathroom and I see Camila start sprinting after me.

I reach the bathroom and hurl myself into a stall. "Lauren what the hell?" Camila yells as she gets into the bathroom. "Camz, I just really have to pee."

I hear Camila giggle and I could basically feel her tension ease up. "I thought something was wrong, I got scared for a second."

I smile to myself knowing how much she actually cares. "That's so like you lauren. You're always forgetting to go before the show."

I come out of the stall and wash my hands. Camila is staring at me through the mirror. "What?" I ask. " You're so beautiful Lauren."

I grinned a big grin and shook my head. "You need to stop reading so much John Green." I tell her.

She smiles and I walk up behind her. I wrap my arms around her waist and move her hair to one side. I whisper some stuff in her ear and she starts to giggle. "I love you so much Camz." I say softly.

"I love you t..." The door to the bathroom swings open before Camila can finish her sentence. I literally jump back about 20 feet away from Camz. I see Dinah Jane walk in.

She immediately burst out with laughter. "Guys chill. It's just me." Camila and I look at each then join Dinah, laughing together at how freaked we looked. " Holy shit D you scared us." I say as I punch her arm playfully.

"Yeah man, that was an intense entrance." Camila says while laughing a little still.

DJ is the only person who knows about me and Camila. Personally I didn't want anyone to know about us, but Camila insisted that we tell Dinah.

"Come on Lauren, Dinah is the biggest shipper of Camren, we have to tell her." I remember her saying.

I easily gave in because I didn't want to argue with Camila. Dinah was so ecstatic when we told her. "Oh my gosh you guys really???!!" "How long has this been a secret?" "Am I the only one who knows?" "This is awesome you guys are so cute."

When she got over the excitement we made her promise she wouldn't tell anyone.

She kept her promise because that was 4 months ago, nobody knew but the three of us, and Camz and I were as strong as ever.