Chapter 1

Luke hemmings POV*

Moving In the states was a really big difference in my life and schools might be different here so in about a week I'll get going to school for the first time,William derby high school.

Right now we're living in a small little house in queens New York. I'm laying in my bed texting some of my old friends. Tomorrow school starts I always hated the first day at new schools just because of the people in the school how would they act and also i feels weird walking around a school filled with people I don't recognize. 

Later on that day i pack my bag and get my clothes ready for tomorrow then hop in my bed to get some sleep.

First day of school

The next morning I woke up and wipe the sleep out of my eyes. I hop in the shower and get dressed. I start to fix up my hair I grab some gel and rub it on my hands then slide my fingers in my hair making sure that the top of my hair is up in a little triangle shape because that's just how i like to do things. I grab my bag and carry it on both my shoulders, heading down stairs and make myself a quick protein shake I quickly just rush out of the house not noticing that i had left my phone on the floor next to my bed charging.

I finally make it to school