Part 1/1

"Yerp! What is up, Explorer's?" Josh held his camera aimed at himself and the short rabbit walking next to him. "Today's video is gonna be a bit different. I'ma do a review on McDonald's. Not just any McDonald's. Apparently the most fanciest McDonald's in all of Hong Kong, but yet even the world!"

"And today I'm here with my friend Norah, you'll recognize her from some of our other videos!

"Sup!" Norah waved one of her tall rabbit ears at the unseen future audience behind the camera lens. "So Josh, where is this heavenly McDonald's anyway?"

Josh explained to her how to get there from the subway station before the video cut to a few minutes later.

"Here it is!" The canine looked at Norah as he held the door open for her. "Dude I don't know what to expect here, but we are gonna order everything because I didn't even eat yet!"

At the digital self order kiosk, Norah ordered a veggie sandwich and curly fries before she stood to watch Josh make his selections.

"We're getting that...and these...oh, and some of this!" He tapped on the curly fries, chicken wings, crayfish soup. Next, he built a large burger, and ordered a cherry pie and a slice of cake for dessert. After paying for their meals, the two of them sat down and had their food delivered to the table.

-

"Yo, check this burger out! Never mind just check out the whole food," Josh's camera panned around the tall burger for a full minute. "That looks so good! And then you got the curly fries, but then you got the pie...we gotta open this up and see what it looks like." He slid the pie out of its cardboard pocket and pointed to it. "So the pie, and you got chicken wings. They're really small but I mean they gotta be good. I ordered two so we got four here total." He opened a large styrofoam bowl and showed a spoonful of soup. "You got crayfish. Yo that looks so good!" He turned the camera on himself. "But then. You save the best for last - I hope we can even get to that!" He turned the camera onto a generous slice of strawberry cake. "But then you got this...exquisite cake." Another full minute of cake footage.

Norah was already halfway done with her meal, watching Josh admire his food without tasting it with her eyebrow raised.

Josh had turned the camera back on himself. "This is definitely the best McDonald's I ever went to. We're gonna eat this burger, see how it actually tastes...actually know what no, screw that, we're gonna try the wing. Cuz everyone says the wings here are the best. It's called the McWing-"

Norah popped into the shot, holding one of his chicken wings in her paw. "Just eat your food, Josh." She held the wing to his maw, tickling his whiskers. He hesitated for a moment, then opened his mouth and took a bite.

"It tastes legit! They actually tastes better than Domino's wings. Domino's wings are like...really juicy but they feel like they're...they taste fake."

Norah turned the chicken wing so he could bite into the meat on the other side. Soon, he was licking the bone clean.

"I taste all the meat, num, really good barbecue taste. I could eat these every day!"

"Less talking, more eating." Norah gently pushed another wing into Josh's mouth and watched him finish it up. She was sitting closer to him now, another wing at paw.

"Yo we got a system here, I feel like royalty or somethin'!"

"Don't get too used to it!" Norah chuckled playfully as she held the third wing to his lips and watched him take a bite.

When all four chicken wings were eaten, Josh reached out and dipped his spoon into the cup of soup. "I gotta get in on this-"

"No no no, with you doing more vlogging than eating, we'll be here forever. Or worse, your food will get cold. Let me help." Norah took the spoon from his paw and held a spoonful of the warm soup to his mouth, holding the cup beneath his chin in case it dripped.