Karma Akabane(Assasination Clasroom)

Your Character:Haru Fabiene
Appearance:Yellow hair,crimson eyes.

Your Character:Haru FabieneAppearance:Yellow hair,crimson eyes

He was so sick of this.Tired of having the same shitty women surround him.It was always princess of this and that.They were nothing but a bunch of brats.Being the crowned prince wasn't easy.

But then...it was that one faithful day.That he met her.He was amused that she was too rough around the edges to be an actual lady.Her face plastered a permanent scowl,an evidence of frustration.It was kinda ironic to see.The bright blue sky and the serene grass of the palace gardens against her seething aura.

The bright blue sky and the serene grass of the palace gardens against her seething aura

She wore a crimson gown,with black laces adorning it.The gown itself reflected her eyes,regal and explosive.Her skin was soft,but his copper eyes did not miss the rough spots and blisters decorating her forearm.She wasn't a lady at all...but a fighter.That thing alone made him so focused on her.Thoughts about a woman that could defend herself danced on his mind as a smile wound up his handsome face.

Her golden blonde hair was tied in a braid,to him she was like Rapunzel.He further examined the face of the said female.Her features weren't sweet,neither was it a pampered one.Though her lips were plump and pillowy pink.It seemed more feminine than her character.Her crimson eyes snapped to his direction,a look of irritation and realizition dawn upon them.

"My Prince."She bowed,gritting her teeth.

"My Lady,may I know your name?"He spoke,his smile seeming to irritate her further.

"Haru."The female replied curtly.It was already evident that she was a foreigner.

"My Prince!His Majesty has something urgent to tell you."A butler bowed next to him.Seemingly ruining the moment.

"Ah.I guess I'll see you again,Lady Haru."He spoke,offering another sweet smile to her before leaving.

"Do you happen to know who that woman is?"Karma asked the butler.

"Ah,yes,Your Majesty.She is the only daughter of the great Sir Fabiene."The butler started."It appears that because of their lineage as knights,even though as a woman she is taught the same ways as her brothers.Nobody in our kingdom has yet seen her prowess,although in their kingdom she was known for her violence and brutality.The Red-Eyed Wolf,as they reknowned her as."

"Very interesting indeed."The prince said,an amused look in his face."Is she in any state of a marital status?"He added.

"She has a fiancé,My Prince."

"And who might that be?"He irked,voice sounding frustrated.

The butler struggled to hide an amused smile.His Prince was jealous.He thought the day would never come that the prince will fall in love.

"Prince Gakushuu of Aykurasu."

"Tsk.That kingdom where everyone is a slave to the king?"He huffed before adding;"Here in Eikurasu is much better."

The butler didn't speak another word,because they neared the King's Quarters.

"Karma,my son.How were you?"The King's tired voice echoed in his ears.

"As usual."Karma replied,eyes glinting with annoyance.He never liked his parents,they didn't have time for him,they were thinking only about their pleasure.

"Hmm,what is the usual?"

"The same lonely life I lived with my parents gone most of the time."He replied icily.

The King was taken aback,but held his composure and faked a smile to his son."How about you choose your bethrothed then?I'm sure the Lady of Okuda household would be very delighted if you choose her."He smirked,thinking his shot had hit the sore spot.

But he was wrong.It was Karma's time to smirk to his father.

"Actually,I had already picked the lady I want for my bethrothal."

The King's face fell,rage and embarrasment fuming in his face."And who might that be?"

"Lady Haru Fabiene."

"Are you out of your mind?!That woman is no lady!Then again,she already belongs to Prince Gakushuu."He said,voice growing more and more angrier.

"But you told me to choose.If it's not her,I won't play your game."Karma spoke,a victorious look on his face as he turned to leave,shutting the door loudly behind him.

***********************

There will be part 2,with the lemon.