Fake Wand

Your P.O. V

"If you guys wouldn't have brought him here None of this would have happened what were you Thinking!?" Mal said she was angry
"We were just trying to protect him-" "Yeah and we completely Blew it "we will be here when you get back"

Mal's P.O.V

"I'm back" I said " Loser Party of one right this way please" Uma kicked a chair at me and I caught it and sat down "place still Stinks" I said "Oh I'm sorry we are done a Butler today...Princess" she said "Where is he? "You know I've dreamed of this you wanting something from me" "I'm so flattered that you dream of me" " you have the perfect little life don't you? DOSENT SHE HAVE THE PERFECT LITTLE LIFE ". "Here's the deal" "just like your mother there's always a catch" we had an Arm wrestle I was winning until she said "If I win I get the wand"

Your P.O.V

"There is no way we are gonna give Uma of all people the wand " Evie Says "wait you guys!" You Said And they all turn to you "Carlos don't you have a 3D printer?" "A phone wand but as soon as she uses it she'll know it's fake" Evie Says "ok we need some diversion" "Smoke Bombs?" Jay said "Great I will get them from Lady Tremain(Can't spell her name Lel)

-INSERT TIME SKIP-

We got at Auradon and went to Carlos's room and the door was open? "Wait why is your door open?" Jay said "Chad get out " I said "Fine" Chad went or so I though "why are you guys making FairyGodmothers wand? "Uhh"I say "Bens been Captured" Dude Said "What Dude can talk?" Chad said Confused "We are trying to stall Dude!" I Said " I though you forgot" Dude Said "Don't Tell anyone and get out!" Jay said

When the wand was printed we went to the Limo and saw Lonnie with. swords "Hi Lonnie" I say "Hey I'm going with you" "What we don't need swords at the.....Waffle Hut?" Jay said seriously couldn't you come up with a better place " your going to the Isle to save Ben look it's either you take me or I'm gonna have to tell FairyGodmother" " Fine"