Chapter 10

Ryan's gone, Sandy's now home just with Louis who's still sleeping. She's trying to hold up her tears.

Sandy's pow:

I go upstairs cause I need to lay down a bit. This whole situation makes me feel like I'm an horrible person. I am taking away a man from a wife who's expecting his baby. That's just not me. I don't do these kind of things. This needs to end but I love him so much. I don't think I could stay away from him, man, this would be so difficult. I know he should be with her and I should just bake off and I am trying to but he's the one who doesn't let me go anymore this time. I love how he protects me. I love when he holds me, it makes me feel so safe.

I watch the clock, it's 7.30 ,gosh, Louis's gonna be late for school!

"Louis honey, wake up!" I say giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"Good morning momma." He says with a sleepy voice.

"I heard you crying this morning, who hurt you momma? I'm gonna kill him. And where's, where's Ryan? He was here last night!"

"Baby, Ryan is gone for a while. Now get dressed little man, breakfast is waiting for you downstairs"

"But momma I want him to be here!"

"Me, too baby"

I go out of the room cause I don't want Louis to see any tears in my eyes, I need to be strong for him.

I go downstairs to prepare breakfast for Louis and after a few minutes he's comes down, eats his meal and we're ready to go to school.

"Louis, we're forgetting something" I say giggling.

His eyes brighten and he screams "dancing!"

"You're right, we need to dance a bit before we step out in the world!"

I turn on the radio and dance with my son like nothing happened, like my heart is not broken, like the wife of the man I love is not pregnant.

Narration:

Sandy and Louis take the car and go to school, at the gate Lou gives his momma a kiss and waves goodbye.

Sandra drives back home. The door is open.

She slowly and quietly enters, she's so frightened it's another guy like Joshua, the one who broke into her house while she was in.

Once in the house she sees Ryan.

"What the hell Ryan! You scared me to death! Where's your car?!"

"Blake needed my car so I came by motorbike honey."

"Please don't call me honey."

"Okey, Sandra. Since when a man who can to this, can't call you honey?"

He grabs her wrists and pulls her close to him, takes his head and kisses her passionately. They are making out but Ryan stops, still with her face in his hands. He looks right in Sandy's eyes.

"You know I'll be a good father fot my child even though I won't live with his or her mum, and Blake understands it so..

I love you...HONEY. And I am here to stay."