Flashback!💔

24th December, 2017; 6:00 A.M!

"You're getting late!" and then Splash!
"Ayaan You're late!" said the "handsome❤️" "hunk💪" of our college The Mr. Karan Singh Rajput!

(*Authors Note:

Breifing you all about Ayaan Raj and Karan Singh Rajput, who are 18 years old college (Intermediate) going lads! Ayaan is a cute, slim, studious but a funny humourous guy from Lucknow who wants to become a Software Engineer while Karan is a hot hunk with extremely charming personality from Prayagraj (Allahabad) who wants to become a model but is forced to pursue his career in engineering by his parents! Poor Karan!😜

They are student's of St. Xavier's School, Ranchi (theoretically!😅 since, they hardly visit the school! you all will get to know why!) and are presently pursuing there Foundation course at the FIITJEE!

Since, they both are new to the state capital of Jharkhand, they stay in a hostel and guess what! coincidentally they are Roommates!😑)

Continued.....

"I guess there are better ways to wake somebody up from their precious dreams! rather than a bucket of water!" said Ayaan furiously but with a lot of innocence!

Hmm you all might be thinking the lazy guy of the story is Ayaan but no it's Karan actually! The only reason Karan wake up so early today is because there is "Poha" as breakfast!😍

"But who wakes up at 6:00 in the morning just to have "Poha" as breakfast which too will be served at 9:00! like 3 hours seriously!"😰 said Ayaan still half woke up and is counting the no. of physics assignment still pending to be completed! (A generic Physics Lad!)😉

"You are a disgrace as a hostelier!" said Karan with a rather strong tone! "We can even die just to have "Poha" every Sunday since, we're only served with shit everyday! It might be delicious to you but sorry I'm allergic to such foods!"

"Excuse Me, even I don't find that shit delicious it's just that you need to get use to it or rather stay hungry! Welcome to hostel baby!😉" said Ayaan cunningly while walking along the bed picking up his toothbrush and toothpaste!😬

Just at the door step he turns around, grins and says "By the way just in case somehow you sacrifice yourself for your "Poha" tell warden that your share belongs to me!😉😜"

"Fuck Off, I won't die untill I have my Poha" said Karan (chuckles😂)!

Ayaan enter's the bathroom cum Washroom and slips down with a throd-dhrooom!🤣

"Ouch! Karan bc darwaje pe sabun kaun rakhta hai! ( Who the fu*k leaves a soap near the bathroom door!)" yells Ayaan😆 "Sooorrrryyyy! Dimag se phisal gya (Sooorrrryyyy! Just slipped out of my mind just as u slipped down the floor!)😝" said Karan!

24th December, 2017; 8:00 A.M!

Ayaan was spraying Moov ( a Diclofenac solution for sprains) around his waist as he hears the throd of the the bathroom door and the footsteps of someone which he knew was Karan!

"Bro, it fucking hurts and it's gonna swell bad as it is winters!" said Ayaan as he turns around and sees Karan half naked with only a towel around his waist! (Ooohhlala moment!😝😉)

As Ayaan was rolling his eyes around Karan's flawless gym toned body and abs it's difficult for him to concentrate over the topic! It was so seductive that even his pain said "That's worth being hurted!"😉

He is so into the moment that he even failed to notice that Karan is waving in front of him! "Kaha kho gya bhai! Jo bhi ho jaldi ja aur dono ke liye "Poha" leke aa fir sath mei khayenge! (Knock Knock! Back Online right? C'mon go fast and bring me a plate of "Poha"! I'm damn hungry bro then we'll munch together!)" said Karan!

Isn't it a bit odd why Ayaan brings the food for Karan! Obviously Ayaan is neither a waiter nor is working at a catering service! You all must be thinking it's just normal and Karan might have told him (Ayaan) to bring him food just for TODAY.....No it's actually everyday! Ayaan does everything everyday to make sure the Shehjada (Prince) of Alipur doesn't have to strive or wait to get pampered! Yes!

Going back to a lil past, Karan is the eldest son of his bit backward orthodox family who lives in a small village "Alipur" near Allahabad main city and is actually the so called Prince of Alipur! They are deeply connected with politics! He has 3 uncles of which the 2nd youngest is his ideal who works his (uncle) ass off to make sure his family gets whatever they want while himself living in a drastically degenerative and depressing conditions! Nevermind, we don't have any business with him neither he'll lend us some of his assets!😆

In short, Karan is rich, hot hunk but lazy, egoistic (yes! you heard it right), High attitude, short tempered and an ambitious person who thinks just like his every wish comes true by his Chaaachaaa (uncle/ actually by his money), just the same way he can achieve everything and anything he wants! It was just the trailer when Life gave him a tight slap when he was denied of modelling! (Now You know why I previously had said Poor Karan!😜)!

Ayaan on the other hand is from a middle class family who is rather cute, sensible, educated, a lil bit of short tempered, has ego and attitude both but knows where to use them and how to use them wisely! Since, Karan had great problems adjusting with the newest hostel environment, Ayaan makes sure his roommate gets going with the hostel surrounding just as a gesture of a good friend (or was it something else?😉even Ayaan had problems and emotional breakdowns at first but drastically less as compared to Karan)! So, Ayaan becomes Karan's so called best friend and family (also a full time salaryless Personal Assistant😂) in the selfish hostel environment and the chillish climate of Ranchi! Ayaan brings and serves him food fetching it right from the mess which is 3 floors down, washes his dirty clothes and uniforms, his strayed dishes and pampers him like his own to provide him utmost mental support!

Stay Tuned to know more!😉