introduction and casting

fate has bought them together. but will it also keep them apart?

having been dead since sixty years, seventeen-year-old Tristan Halloway is stuck in the local graveyard of a small town Esperanza, until he meets a cute, dirt covered girl, lost in the graveyard.

but there's a very good reason why Joe Gray is the only one that can see him...

perfect for the fans of Lilian Carmine, the lost boy's: Tristan's pov is a magical, romantic tale of girl meets ghost.

Releases: January

Note:this is a fan fiction based on the lost boy series written by the awesome writer Lilian carmine and all copyrights and claims belong to her.

Dedicated to and read sample chapter's at liliancarmine

This book is a joint book written by two authors itsblissyb and gulkhushi
Also checkout our other books.

We got the first book in this series from a trade fair at a sale price and thinking of it now it was the best thing that could've happened to us. Little did we know that even after three years of reading it we won't be able to get over how impeccably perfect this book is. Lilian Carmine is a brilliant author who shares a great deal of interest in magical enchanted beings and we can't thank her enough for writing this. Like us, when we recommended this series to our friends they also happened to be totally in love with it. Thinking about how are life would be if we never read this sends jitters throughout our body. We bonded over this book and now are best friends. This book has given us so much and we look forward to creating our own little fiction out of it. I hope this book gives you the love we shared all the while squealing, jumping and hyperventilating. Again lilian you are the best.

This book could be read as a standalone but if you read the original series before reading this then it's all the better.

Casting

Joe Gray