[10]

Don't forget to vote and comment

|Theresa|

"Mom I promise you it ain't nothing bad," I said as I laughed at her panicking.

"Baby just go ahead and tell me now. Jesus do you really want me to have a heart attack."

"I'm coming over there later on today, and I want you to have dad right there by you."

"He's not here, business trip."

My heart drop some, "I kinda wanted to tell them at the same time."

"Well I can wait," I said

"Hell no, I'm bored and lonely. Bring you butt and the tea."

She hung up the phone making me shake my head. So feisty. I look at my door once I heard knocking.

"Come in."

Ricky open the door sticking his head in first with his tongue out. Then he came in and started twerking making me laugh.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"This was the last room that I needed to twerk in,"

"Oh my god," I said stepping out of my bed and heading towards the kitchen with him.

I open the fridge and look around for my apple juice. I look up and saw it and smile at the sight. I love my apple juice so much.

"So when are you expecting me to have a job."

"Ricky I really don't want to make you get a job so soon, and I'm sorry I'm making you get one, but it don't matter just try and have one after a month."

He nodded his head, "Yes ma'am."

"Now, the rules. I just want to say so far you haven't put food into this fridge which means you don't just go eating shit. You will have to ask me first in order to eat it. I know that sound childish, but that just a way for preventing you from eating something that I really want. My apple juice is not to be fuck with at all. I don't care you is 10 seconds from dying from dehydration the sink is right here." I said pointing towards it.

"Damn bitch fuck my life," He said.

I waved him off, "Also if you want friends over they have to stay right in the living room. If they wanna pee please make sure they aren't up to any stupid shit. Your boyfriends can come by, but I'm the person that need to be heard fucking which means fuck when I'm not around. Help me keep the bathroom, kitchen, and living room clean. I don't really care about your room, as long as you're not bringing roaches and rats in."

"So now I'm a nasty bitch." He teased making me roll my eyes.

"Also at some time at night please be back. I know you're grown and do not need a curfew, but I want to make sure my door is lock right and I'm straight for the night. I don't want to fall asleep and you coming in scaring my ass. Your key should be ready I will bring it back when I come back from my mom. I love you Ricky, and I don't want our friendship to end because of our crazy ways. So just try and be mindful for me."

"I will boo, you know me."

"Yea, and the telephone is not to be answer by you at all because motherfuckers been doing too much. Only answer when it's a number you know."

"I gotcha," He said as he started dancing in his chair.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Don't know but you gon go through hell," He said as he took off towards his room.