My oc

Name: Evangeline Komori

Age: 16 (looks younger then she is)

Nicknames: Princess-chan (Little princess) (by Laito), Pop tart (by Ayato), Blood-bag (by Ruki), C Sunshine-chan (Cute Sunshine) (by Kou), Lamb (by Yuma),

Status: Alive

Race: Human?

Ethnicity: Japanese

Height: 4'11

Weight: Unknown

Blood Type: A+

Hair Color: Ebnoy Black

Eye Color: Sapphire blue

Occupation: 2nd year High School Student

Relatives: Seiji Komori (adoptive father), Yui Komori (Adoptive sister)

Hobbies: Singing

Favorite Food: Chocolate

Crush: Laito and Kanato
______________________________________

Evangeline is a young 16-year old girl blessed with beauty so flawless and enchanting she can easily make people fall in love with her

Evangeline is a young 16-year old girl blessed with beauty so flawless and enchanting she can easily make people fall in love with her. The phrase "hair black as ebony and skin white as snow" describes her most notable features, being her rosy cheeks, and both her hair and skin color. She is sweet, but also shy. Being fairly short in height, Evangeline has a rather slender, flat-cheated figure, and dainty little feet. She wears her black and white school uniform as her casual look, different types of sweaters and skirts as her formal look and different types of nightgowns as her PJ's. She always wears her pink headband.
______________________________________

Evangeline has a very strong spirit. Her heart is also pure and kind. Although, Evangeline was not without her flawed, quirky side, which is typical of her age.

Evangeline takes great pride in being herself and doesn't let anybody tell her what to do without it being a reasonable cause or reason. Evangeline also is unforgiving of anyone who opposes her sense of justice until they stop, even when there was a large difference in power. She can be impulsive, jumping into potentially dangerous situations without waiting for help. Her reckless courage is known to "always be in full force".

Because of her empathetic, gentle heart, Evangeline never hesitates to help those in need of it despite their personality, problems, race, tribe, or appearance, treating all with warmth and respect. Despite this, Evangeline was never afraid to voice her opinion on what is "right" and what is "wrong", making her very opinionated and stubborn. She is the one others turn to when they need emotional support or advice as she can be direct and make hard but true points, even to a friend because of her ability to make people feel accepted and at ease despite their suffered misfortune, she could befriend many.

Evangeline's emotions are always rich and at times uncontrollable. Even if she doesn't say a word, her feelings are easy to read due to her honest, emotional expressions causes those around her to soften, even in tough situations, and being be honest as well. While she us usually seen as a calm, compassionate person, Evangeline has a darker hidden violent side to her when her short temper is bought into play.

Evangeline uses her knowledge to the fullest and analyzes the situation to the best of her ability. Even when she is backed into a corner, Evangeline figures out solutions and dares to execute it, often producing unexpected good results. Her words are somehow able to move others, as she instills confidence and almost unconscious obedience due to her positive and cheerful character. However, Evangeline can also be slightly manipulative at times.

Evangeline is clumsy in love, as she is shown to almost never able to hide her feelings of love, even when she tries to.
______________________________________

Done! What do you guys think of my oh? I hope you like her! I'm still thinking of the next chapters so bear with me 🙂😊😄