✵ six ✵

We walk out of the school, Corinna swaying her hips for everyone behind her the entire time. I figure I should follow her lead, so I try to walk kind of like that too... this will take time. 

We're talking about stupid stuff, spinning while we walk and laughing at things that are hardly funny. 

We get to a playground and swing on the swings and talk about giving blow jobs. 

Apparently, Todd and Corinna have blown the same guy, and Toddy was better. 

I mention that that was the way a paid for my last uber ride. Corinna high fives me, Toddy says a simple, "nice". 

They say they're proud of me, and Corinna offers to teach me how to "give head" like a pro... with Todd...

I accept. 

I get a text from Alex, "Hey, I hope you're okay"

I sigh, ignore it, and put my phone down. 

Corinna looks at me concerned. 

"What's up?"

"Hm?"

"Oh, sweetie, is it an ex?" 

"W-"

She hugs me, and Toddy looks sympathetic, placing a hand on my knee 

"So which way do you swing?" Corinna asks, beginning to swing again. 

"Um, I'm straight as far as I know.." I reply, and she just says, "Boring!!" and moves on. 

Toddy invites us over to his house, as his parents are away on a cruise.

I remember I was supposed to hang out with Gabbie this afternoon. 

I don't give a shit. 

So, I happily agree to go to.

I'm getting my lessons today apparently. 

such a long wait for a very mediocre chapter, sorry :/....