A Life Twist

~~General POV~~

On the way to the summer training camp, the students and teacher were taking by surprise. Aizawa tried to fight, but it was too much until Kurogiri used his quirk. The entire class and teacher fell through the portal into a field of grass and trees that were hundreds of feet tall. 

"Captain! I think I see an entire group of people out here! We have to get them to the Walls!" A female voice yelled out. 

"Fine! Ourlo, relay to command that we must retreat and found survivors out here!" A stern man responded as if her was in charge. Bakugou stood and looked towards them, he looked pissed.

"Where the fuck did that guy put us? They have fucking horses!" He hissed as the group came closer. Behind them a giant naked beast edged towards them. It grabbed the unfortunate pervert by the name of Mineta and brought the boy close to its mouth. 

"Amaranth! Kill the Titan, we'll get those kids!" That same man ordered and a horse buckled down due to it falling. A figure fired a wire right next to Mineta's head, making him scream even louder. The figure came closer, leaving a trail of gas behind, and the arm of the beast was suddenly cut off. That figure was now behind the beast, then a second wire grabbed onto its neck and with one slash, it fell dead. Aizawa shot up and waited for the figure to make another move, but it only whistled and the horse that fell ran to the figure.

"If you weirdos want to live, then calm the fuck down," a young girl spoke and jumped onto the horse, she was the figure. Her long black hair was loose and blowing in the light wind as she was death glaring all of them. Right off the bat, they knew she was the same age as the students and she was a very angry person. A yellow smoke flare was fired by the group she was a part of, "A retreat. You all will have to wait for a wagon." Bakugou glared at her, like she didn't know what the fuck she was talking about. The group finally met up with their comrade. There was one other girl, a ginger. She smiled at all of them until she noticed their hair, odd bodies, skin colors and postures.

"Mia, you must be careful. We don't what they're capable of!" she warned, giving a name to Mineta's hero. Mineta was drooling over Mia like she was an entire stack of meat to a wolf.

She rolled her eyes as a brunette boy got off his horse and looked directly at Todoroki, "What's with that hair?" Todoroki raised his white brow. 

"It's genetic, my mother has white hair and my old man has red," He explained. "It's the same with my eyes." Even tilted is head to the side like a dumbfounded puppy. Three wagons came racing towards the now huge group, but the drivers were swept up in second and eaten by Titans. 

The boy pulled his hand towards his mouth, just before a short, black headed male yelled, "Eren, don't do it! Petra and I will handle this!" He and the girl pulled out small handles and used them to shoot wires at the beasts. The one who ordered the boy swept through two before the girl could even get to the third. The class of powered children watched in amazement at the power in the attacks. 

~~Mia's Pov~~ 

Why did it have to be Petra? Or the Captain in general? I could've done it on my own without a damn order if Eren wasn't being such and idiot. 

"How were they able to do that without their quirks?!" A green haired boy gasped, Eren looked at him.

.

.

.

.

.

"What's a quirk?" Eren questioned.