Weird Situations

~~Jade's Pov~~

Me and my twin smiled at each other when Mia finally caved into letting these boy stay with us. She opened the bedroom door to the bedroom, three bunkbeds stood in the room, due to this originally being a room for children when the original owners of this place was alive and had guests, our dressers and our desks. Quite a few knives were on Mia's desk, my bow and tons of my arrows were on my desk and Rose had scissors, needle, thread and fabric on hers. We let the boys pick their bunks, as ours already had some of our things on it. Todoroki saw the outfit Rose was making for the up coming Regiment Ball. It was a covering red mermaid dress with black lace on the bottom, the ends of the sleeves and on the collar.

"Which one of you made this? It's beautiful!" He complimented. Rose blushed and smiled.

"I'm still working on it, but thanks. With the Regiment Ball coming up in a few days, I wanted to make us some dresses. This one's for Mia, she said she wanted to be  covered but still elegant." She smiled and showed the sketches of what Mia wanted. Mia had light blush on her ears and nose, she hid it poorly by laying in her bed and shoving her face into her pillow.

I gave one glance at Rose and she nodded, "Hey, Mia~!" I sang and my hands dove at her sides and neck. I started tickling her, "Come out!" She bursted out laughing her ass off, trying to get me off her. She threw a punch and hit my shoulder. "Ow! Jesus, calm down! Did you piss yourself again?" She chucked her pillow at me and I laughed it off.

"Fuck you, Jade!" She shouted at me. I laughed a little more and tossed the pillow back at her. She huffed and grabbed some of her clothes before going behind the changing curtain. 

I got all the boys to listen to me, "Don't open that curtain when someone's behind it. Because we change our clothes in there and it's the only way we can have some privacy."I advised. They nodded. We waited for Mia to get done before The three boys went in together with the clothes Commander Erwin provided them. 

Rose, Mia and I all stared at each other, Rose spoke, "Um... Guys? You have no need to go in all together."

Bakugo poked his head out of the curtain, "Where we're from, we change clothes in the same room no matter what. So this is normal for us." Rose's face flushed, she is flustered at the smallest things. I shrugged it off, the fact they change together and my jacket, leaving me in my shorts and undershirt. 

I picked up my book, titled 'After Shock of 2147,' it was about a rebellion after war and chaos separated families and ruins hundreds of people's lives. One specific character reminded me of how our father trained me to protect my innocent sisters, but Mia wasn't innocent when she turned ten. Wall Maria had fallen and we lost our parents. But the character killed her father in revenge for him taking her eye with a knife and using that same knife to kill her mother. So her entire being was built around how she doesn't want what happened to her to happen to her own daughter. So her and her friends defend the young girl but soon realize that they've failed when she's kidnapped. The mother turns to violence and kills more people to get answers in order to find her child. It took two years to find her, but the mother almost gave up when she finally found her daughter who was nothing more than skin and bones, and wings sprouting from her back.

I started reading it and lost all sense of reality with the in depth emotional struggle of the mother trying to understand what happened to her child while she and the rebellion fight for survival.

~~Mia's Pov~~

I took one look at Jade and saw her dull eyes, she was reading that book again. Stupid. She get so sucked into it that she doesn't eat for a while, until she finally puts it down at the end of a chapter. I sighed and watched as Rose worked on my dress, which she was almost done with. When she was done, I smiled at it. She hung it up and started to work on her outfit. A purple grown with silver lace. I looked towards the curtain as I heard it open, the boys stood there in black undershirts and shorts.

"Wow...," Rose mumbled, staring at the definition in their arms and legs. Her whole face was flushed. I looped one of my feet around the leg of her chair and immediately pull the furniture out from under her. Todoroki looked at Jade, he gave her a questioning  look before looking back at us. "What was that for?!" She exclaimed, very loudly.

I hushed her, "One, the other soldiers are trying to sleep. Two, you froze. And three, it was kinda funny." I stood up and walked past Todoroki to get to my bed. "Besides, we should all try to sleep. Midoriya, can you snatch Jade's book for me?" He nodded, grabbed her bookmark and did what I told him to. Life came back to her eyes.

"Hey! I was reading that!" She glared. 

"Time for us to go to sleep, Jade. Suck it up," I hissed. She pouted and all of them followed with Jade getting comfortable. I shut my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

Faint sunlight woke me up, 'Perfect timing'. I thought and got up. I grabbed my uniform and changed. I almost fell on the floor when I heard a nonchalant, raspy voice spoke out to me.

"Where are you going?" It was Todoroki. 

I turned to see him with tired eyes and messy, messy hair, "I have to wake up this early in order to carry out the punishment Captain Levi's going to assign me for fighting without order. Go back to sleep and I'll come back to tell you when its time for breakfast," He nodded and reached out to me, touching my black hair.

"You should have your hair in a bun, just so it's not in the way of your fighting." He gave me a soft smile. I nodded and snatched one of Rose's hair ties and put it up before leaving the room.