Mating Season Hookup (Sonadow)

Shadow's POV

It was another mating season day and I was stuck inside because I didn't want to get ambushed by horny hedgehogs, so I was stuck in this goddamn boring house. The only thing to do was either watch the boring news on my TV or play on my phone. I glanced over at the TV to see the news reporter just talking about some celebrities that are clearly not important, so I decided my phone was a better choice.

I grabbed my phone off the side table next to the couch I was currently sitting on. I unlocked it and started to scroll through my home screen to see what kind of apps I had and what entertainment they would bring me.

After scrolling back and forth for what felt like two minutes to see what I could find, I soon found Tinder. Maybe I can use Tinder to find myself a mate to get the mating season over with...

*     *     *

Sonic's POV

I was sitting all alone on my bed scrolling through my Tinder. I was tired of swiping away unattractive or poor personality females... Some had a big nose, ugly colored fur, crooked smile, or just plain out stupid. I sighed to myself as I was just about to turn off my phone, but then I raise my eye ridge, as I saw Shadow the mother fucking lifeform on here. I then thought to myself, 'I thought I only had my swipe options as female...' 

I shrugged it off and out of curiosity, started to go through his account. 

I then saw that his bio said he was a hermaphrodite. I was shocked, thinking that the toughest hedgehog alive is out here looking for a male to impregnate him. His bio said he strictly wanted a male and then it went on to say that he liked S&M and some other kinky stuff. I then slightly chuckled at myself and sent him an anonymous message saying;

"Hey there cutie, I see you're looking for a mate? Well, I promise I'll treat you right~ You wanna meet up at Club Rouge and grab a couple of drinks?"

I then waited for a bit then saw that he viewed the message and started typing. I smirked as a message came in and read;

"Sure, I know the owner, Rouge. How about I get us a room for the night?"

My smile grew bigger as I read that and my face turned slightly pink. 

'I'm going to impregnate Shadow the mother fucking hedgehog tonight!' I quietly thought to myself.

*     *     *

Shadow's POV

I was walking down the sidewalk of downtown Mobius and soon arrived at Club Rouge. There was a red echidna named Knuckles who was the bouncer at the front entrance. I walked by him and he gave a slight nod at me to go right in.

Once I was in I saw a white male hedgehog by the name of Silver playing pool with a female purple cat named Blaze. By the look of it, the cat was obviously winning. I glanced over to my right and saw two male green hedgehogs, Scourge and Manic, arm-wrestling over a female hedgehog for mating season. I grunted and walked by both the table the two hedgehogs were wrestling at and the pool table. After I walked by, all three hedgehogs lifted their muzzle and started to wiggle their nose. They probably smelt my mating season smell. I shivered a little bit and started to look around for the hedgehog I was supposed to meet. 

I then saw an azure hedgehog. His name was Sonic and he was my rival. I saw him sitting on a barstool at the bar with not one, but two shots of whiskey. He was talking to Rouge, a white bat, and the owner of this fine establishment, she was also my best friend that I tell everything. She also knew what was going to probably happen to me tonight. 

She then glanced over at me once she knew I was standing there. She then glanced at Sonic and gave him a smirk. "Have fun.," she whispered to Sonic but loud enough to where I could hear her.